- Irene’s champion Chilean red is a master class in deep, dark, intensely fruity flavors, meticulously mingled with sweet spices and a sublimely smooth texture from oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, Irene could source this world-class Carmenere from a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most primo spots for the varietal in all of Chile.
- These pristine grapes grow on a postcard-perfect sunny hillside where they get juuuust the right conditions to ripen slowly, giving your wine the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
Layered with juicy fruits and subtle spices, Carmen’s luscious red blend is a deep, brooding masterpiece of Cab Franc, Merlot and Cab Sauv that was made specifically for a full-on feast shared with friends.
With your support, Carmen could source the powerhouse varietals for this blend from prestigious vineyards in both Stellenbosch and Paarl. The fruit was handpicked and the wine aged 10 months in expensive oak barrels before coming straight to you.
It’s an all-out Angel favorite and the perfect red to pair with some pepper crusted steak and freshly made aioli.
- Macario worked with his growers to harvest these grapes nice and early to give you a smooth, easy-drinking red that's loaded with bold, juicy berries and a nice long finish.
- Macario uses unusual grape combinations like velvety Merlot and inky Petite Sirah – grapes that grow very well in California, but don't have the reputation and cost of other more widely-known grapes. So you get this flavor-packed blend for a great price!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you just can't say that about any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from appetizers to ribeyes!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Dip into this dreamy Cab with deep, rich, ripe berry flavors and a touch of spice that dance over a luscious, velvety-smooth mouthfeel. Constanza even gave this Cab an extra special oomph from a year of aging in French oak – just for you!
Constanza used your funding to source high-end grapes straight from a 30-year-old vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, where the fruit was hand-picked at just the right moment to capture the fullest, most complex flavors possible.
Take Constanza’s word for it, nothing pairs better with this classic Cab than savory barbecue. But of course, also feel free to test that theory with any of your favorite dishes!
Ken's ripe and rustic Napa Valley Merlot is back and more velvety than ever! It's layered with flavors like red cherries and jammy berries, with a long, smooth finish.
Ken combed the Napa Valley to find the perfect fruit for this Napa staple, cold-soaking grapes before fermentation and giving them extra time on the skins afterward for elegant, balanced flavor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend (with 40 years+ of experience in the region!), he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
Last year's vintage took a Silver at the 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You can expect those same award-winning flavors this year!
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinan masterpiece overfowing with juicy, dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel that lasts and lasts through a long, smooth, sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grapegrowers who let him control every little part of their vineyards from pruning to harvesting.
Though it's ready to impress your socks off today, Mauricio suggests putting a few bottles to the side and tasting one every few months to see how the flavors evolve over time.
A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you a supple red from the trendiest region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-appellation is a booming area for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse.
José pulled out all the stops, carefully blending fruit-rich Malbec and Cab with a hint of Cab Franc for added richness. He encouraged a long-lasting, velvety-smooth finish, too – by aging your blend in toasty French Oak barrels.
Savor an award-winning glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Cab stays easy drinking from your first sip to your last! With flavors like creamy dark chocolate and blackberries, Coni's wine has a delicious, mouthwatering smoothness.
- ...and it's made from vineyards at the foot of the Andes mountains – Chile's Curico Valley (an area known for its long growing season and big, bursting fruit!)
- But you know what they say... great wine is made in small quantities. And Coni's latest red is no exception! If you want a taste, you've got to act fast.