All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena, Coombsville and Calistoga areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s vintage was Naked’s 2023 Wine of the Year! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- If “elegant Oregon Pinot” was in the dictionary, a snap of this bottle would be beside it. Scott nailed it with this festive red, full of rich flavors like black cherry and raspberry cradled in puffs of cinnamon and ginger. That's what you get with 10 months of aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Scott harvested top-tier Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Oregon’s oldest wine region (Umpqua Valley is one of its best-kept secrets!). Now he’s bringing you the very best from a special area that far too few get to taste.
- This is a collector’s vintage – a one-time release – and Scott only made around 108 barrels. Act fast before it’s going, going, gone!
- Jacqueline’s juicy, fruit-driven Cabernet Franc is a refined red drenched in dark berry and plum flavors with a long, lip-smacking finish that makes it almost impossible to put down.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jaqueline was able to harvest pristine Cabernet Franc from vineyards in the heart of Sonoma to deliver this silky-smooth red.
- It’s no wonder Jacqueline’s Sonoma Cabernet Franc is a beloved Angel favorite, with a 90%+ lifetime rating from thousands of Angels – grab a bottle and taste the decadence for yourself!
- Dripping with flavors like bright raspberries and juicy cherries – plus a touch of vanilla from oak aging – Scott's Pinot is elegant, silky and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards. Less water means every grape has extra-concentrated flavors – then Scott finishes the wine with luxurious barrel aging – all for you!
- You gave Scott the freedom to make the wine he loves, and thousands of Angels love this Pinot, too. Bring home a few bottles and taste why it's earned over 12,000 90% ratings over 6 vintages!
Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 8 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
This silky-smooth favorite from the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse. You’ll love its iconic flavors – juicy, ripe and rich fruit (like raspberries and cherries) and hum of vanilla and baking spice from its time aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
Thanks to Angels, Scott delivers knockout Oregon wines like this Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (it’s Oregon's oldest wine region, but still a best-kept secret) and world-renowned Willamette Valley to bring you the best of the best.
With a 95%+ buy again Angel rating, rest assured this elegant red is the real deal in both quality and price. Stock up for sipping across the seasons.
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
This unabashedly rich, mouthfilling red is overflowing with powerhouse, 'all black' flavors like juicy black plum, ripe blueberry and wild blackberry coupled with a luxurious finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott harvested Syrah, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious red was dripping in medals and awards – this long-awaited return vintage is sure to be just as scrumptious – so stock up and savor every last drop of this exclusive blend!
With brambly blackberry and ripe black cherry, this is a decadent Cabernet – a historic first for Dave Harvey (one of his first Angel-funded wines at Naked!)
It’s won a slew of medals every year he’s made it since. Now this Angel and critic favorite is finally back and ready to wow again!
Walla Walla Cabernets easily go for a whole lot more, but for supporting Dave, he’s bringing you the grandest of Washington wines for a tiny fraction of that. Cheers, Angels!
This rich red is a deep dive into dark flavors like brambly blackberry and black raspberry, rounded off with toasty oak and a dash of savory spice. If you thought you already knew Oregon’s best red… think again!
Angel support gave Scott access to Tempranillo from dry-farmed vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue Valleys, where this traditional Spanish grape grows like a charm.
This is an Angel favorite with a 94% lifetime rating. Your funding gave Scott the chance to prove what he’s said all along – “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon.” Grab some bottles for now and later… and later again.