- This top-shelf Cabernet is flush with rich fruits – fresh plums, raspberries, and dark cherries galore! It's oh-so-velvety with a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Rudy's bringing you the best of Napa in one bottle. This wine showcases Napa's famous vineyard appellations, including Mt. Veeder, St. Helena, Calistoga, and his own Diamond Mountain District.
- When a Napa legend like Rudy releases a luxury Cabernet – sculpted from the valley's top vineyards, with a $30 Angel-exclusive savings – you don't walk to get your share... you run!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
An award-winning Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This smooth Black Label red blend is flush with dark berries and red fruits, with Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
Lush and ripe, this award-winning Anderson Valley Pinot is a sensation – a big slurp of dark cherries that's almost impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest Pinot from cool-climate vineyards, world-renowned for Pinot Noir. Aged 10 months in French oak, it has decadent texture – velvety, plush, smooth. Oh my!
You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot. Last year's vintage earned a 95% rating... is 100 points next?!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- Silky and supple, this bright Cabernet Sauvignon is distinctly Chilean – finessed by a long regimen of French Oak aging.
- It pays deep respect to Viña Vik – a world-famous Chilean estate in the Millahue region of Cachapoal Valley. Here, reds grow fresh and vibrant, thanks to cool sea breezes that sweep the vines nightly.
- Cristián is no stranger to the top wine critics in the world, who named Vina Vik A one of the Top 20 wines in Chile. It's your turn to be the adoring critic now!
- This big, Reserve-level Barbera is full of brooding, deeply concentrated dark fruit flavors that lead into a long, luxurious finish.
- Barbera is a first-rate classic red over in Italy, but in Northern California? Not so much. With your support, Karen got the the best of the vintage from Lodi — and she’s ready to give Italy a run for its money!
- This is a really limited production of a special wine. If you get your hands on a bottle, Karen asks for you to be patient and wait until at least winter to enjoy this truly decadent red.
- This big and bold red is loaded with rich, plummy flavors that’ll make you swoon.
- Karen harvested this Petite Sirah in Clarksburg, a Cali region where high heat and cool fog make for very concentrated and rich flavors. What makes it “Reserve?” A nice long rest in French Oak. That adds a melt-in-your-mouth touch!
- Petite Sirah just screams for a big fat burger or a juicy rack of ribs. Make sure to give the wine a nice, long breather beforehand to really let the flavors open up.
- Dark and dreamy, this Andean Cabernet is full of inky berry and cherry flavors that make it taste like a true luxury.
- Your funding gave José access to Gualtallary – a rocky microregion within Mendoza – where high-elevation snowmelt hydrates the vines. Here, grapes grow ultra-concentrated and intense.
- The world may clamor for it, but only Angels have access to this exclusive Cab from Argentina's former Winemaker of the Year. For $15, no less!
- For one of the finest Oregon Pinot Noirs Angels have ever funded, look no further. This crowd-favorite of the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse, with refined, juicy dark berry and cherry flavors balanced by a touch of toasty spice from aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
- Thanks to Angels, first Scott gets access to top-tier Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (Oregon's oldest wine region), that he blends with a selection of grapes from the nearby Willamette Valley – all to bring you the very best of Oregon in a single wine.
- Over 25,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 6 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!