- This bold, ripe Reserve Cabernet is filled with refined dark fruit flavors and a velvety-smooth texture – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. It's effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- This rich red blend is generous in more ways than one. Besides being jam-packed with refined red and black fruit and a velvety smoothness, Daryl’s Wine with Heart also supports heart health research, a cause close to home for his family.
- Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
- A robust blend of Cabernet, Shiraz, Zinfandel, Merlot and Petite Sirah, Wine with Heart is what Daryl calls “a rare wine, as it not only tastes good but feels good, too – because in simply enjoying the pleasures that wine brings, we are all helping others.”
- This savory, powerhouse Cabernet Franc is packed full of lush, refined red berry flavors and a kick of spice wrapped up in a long, toasty finish.
- Back in 2018, Angel funding helped Dave save a harvest of world-class Cabernet Franc from this high-end Walla Walla vineyard. That wine was so jaw-dropping that Dave partnered with the grower to keep bringing you more dazzling vintage – now the latest is finally here!
- The grapes for this sumptuous red were grown just a few rows away from Cab Franc that makes its way into $70 bottles. But for supporting Dave every step of the way in making this wine, you can take home a bottle for only $13.99!
- Scott’s powerhouse Cabernet is flush with ripe dark fruit flavors, a lavish touch of oaky spice and a plush, mouth-filling texture that leads into a generous, velvety finish.
- With your support giving Scott the winemaking freedom to craft this Cabernet with his trademark full-power style, it’s no wonder it’s taken home a 90+ rating for six straight vintages and earned Scott several gold medals and counting.
- This is ultra-fine Cab from your go-to expert for stunning Sonoma wines bursting with full-throttle flavors. Grab a bottle before Scott’s thirsty Angel following scoops it all up – blink and you could miss it!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- This single-vineyard Zinfandel is jam-packed with bold, juicy dark fruit flavors, like ripe raspberry and plum, a layer of toasty spices and a long, full finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Evangelos was able to harvest fruit from one of Lodi's top vineyards and apply premium production processes to bring you this flavor-packed red.
- The last vintage of this Zin won a medal at the 2021 Decanter World Wine Awards – pour a large glass (or two) of this follow-up vintage of Zin and help Evangelos celebrate!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- What do you get when you cross elegant Napa Cabernet with high-end whiskey barrels? Scott Peterson’s most powerful red to date! This Whiskey Barrel red is rich and bold, crafted with Scott’s signature full-throttle style.
- Your funding gave Scott access to high-end Cabernet from a top-tier Napa Valley vineyard to start. Then with your help, he aged this premium Cab over a year in French oak AND American Whiskey barrels for an extra punch of power.
- This special-edition, limit-pushing red is one of Scott’s most popular wines ever, with a 90+ rating for every vintage he’s made. With over 34,000 of his eager followers awaiting each new release, this famous red won't last!
- This bold, breathtaking Alexander Valley Cabernet is a rich Naked classic, with a silky, elegant texture, lavishly long finish and a 95% lifetime rating over 6 vintages.
- Your support helped Daryl select high-end Cabernet from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked in these vineyards for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to bring you its complex, concentrated flavors.
- Prestige Alexander Valley Cabs like this tend to start at around $40 – $50 a bottle, but for endlessly supporting Daryl’s independent winemaking dreams, Angels get this world-class Cab for just half of that.
- This classic Cabernet is decked out with luscious dark fruit flavors, like ripe blackberries and cherries, that glide on a rich, mouth-filling texture leading into a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi growing high-end Cabernet to craft this decadent, powerfully fruity crowd-favorite red just for you!
- This generously rich Cabernet is a bona fide Naked classic, with 7 vintages so far and a lifetime rating of 94% from 45,000 Angels. With an unbeatable exclusive price of just $9.99, this is what being an Angel is all about!