- Smooth, suave, mysterious... this is the James Bond of Rosés - a class act full of elegant fruit that takes out ALL the competition.
- Matt got a hold of top-quality Pinot Noir grapes from coastal Sta. Rita, and turned fall's favorite red into an unbelievably refreshing summer sipper. Our hero!
- This is one of the most requested Rosés you fund, and at 150 cases, it's bound to disappear faster than ever. Stock up while you can!
- Bursting with fresh cherry and raspberry, this grown-up Rose has been finessed by Matt into a mouth-watering bottle of pink to take seriously.
- Because this Carneros Pinot Noir was harvested and produced just for your rosé, the grapes were picked early and hand-harvested to harness the vibrancy and freshness of the fruit. That's where the crisp and refreshing berry flavors come from.
- Be sure to drink Matt’s Rose barefoot out on the deck. A large glass of it goes perfectly with a second – the key here is to not run out, but being a relatively small bottling that could happen fast!
- Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
- Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – an ideal region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
- Slide a bottle into the fridge for weekight dinner or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and an ooey-gooey wedge of Brie.
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
...and Karen's ruby-pink stunner is filled bright and sunny flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- No matter what time of year your twist open this Rosé, it'll taste like summer. That's why keep bottles on hand all year long!
- This is full-flavored Rosé, with lush cherry and strawberry flavors and the mouth-watering texture Willamette Pinot is world-famous for.
- Made "Saignée style", which means Chris let Pinot Noir juice run off into a new tank and fermented it without skins or seeds. That technique makes a richer Rosé, with a finish that travels from your fingers to your toes.
- Prices are skyrocketing for Pinot Noir Rosés as their popularity goes up. But you fund a Willamette expert – that's why you're getting a high-quality, high-demand Rosé for an everyday drinking price.
Coni's Rosé is packed with fresh flavors like juicy strawberries, red cherries and romantic floral aromas. Pure heaven...
With Angel funding, Coni went to Curico, a region famous for producing red wines - knowing that harvesting rich and juicy Malbec would make for a positively-scrumptious Rosé.
This wine is impressive on its own, but it's also a food-pairing savior. From shrimp and veggie stir-fry to piping-hot pizza, you're getting a serious thirst-quencher for less than $9!