- This gloriously refreshing French blush carries all the subtle, delicate flavors the region does best.
- Ben’s eye-popping Provencial Rosé is made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- When you’re not sure what to open, this ALWAYS does the trick. Sit out in the evening sun with a large chilled glass of Ben’s Rosé and a Mediterranean salad flecked with roasted red peppers and fresh crumbly feta.
- This is full-flavored Rosé, with lush cherry and strawberry flavors and the mouth-watering texture Willamette Pinot is world-famous for.
- Made "Saignée style," which means Chris let Pinot Noir juice run off into a new tank and fermented it without skins or seeds. That technique makes a richer Rosé, with a finish that travels from your fingers to your toes.
- Prices are skyrocketing for Pinot Noir Rosés as their popularity goes up. But you fund a Willamette expert – that's why you're getting a high-quality, high-demand Rosé for an everyday drinking price.
Sangiovese makes fabulous Rosé, especially when it's grown in Lodi - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
...and Karen's ruby-pink stunner is filled bright and sunny flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness and lip-smacking finish - the perfect thirst-quencher!
- No matter what time of year your twist open this Rosé, it'll taste like summer. That's why keep bottles on hand all year long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Crisp, bright and as dry as they come, Alex and Ryan’s Rosé is like snacking on ripe strawberries and watermelon slices side-by-side with a full bouquet of fresh roses within whiffing distance. Yum!
- With your help, Alex and Ryan were able to source Cinsault and Grenache straight from Provence to make their first-ever Rosé for Angels in the U.S.
- There’s serious hype among Rosé enthusiasts for crisp Provence pinks exactly like this, and your winemakers worked directly with the growers there to cut out any middlemen – bringing this seriously refreshing wine to you for a song!