- This Rosé of Pinot Noir from Patrice practically hums with bright red fruits like plush strawberry and oh-so-ripe cherry, not to mention a citrusy zing that perfectly caps off this light pink flavor parade.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre, the world-famous pocket of France's Loire Valley, and gave it extra-special attention to bring you one unbelievably elegant Rosé.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp, refined Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. Pop open a bottle and make a toast – to you!
- Fresh, fruity and full of tempting citrusy tang, this irresistible Rosé is layered with crisp minerality that lingers luxuriously after each and every sip.
- When a friend of the Kellers was left with an entire vintage of unsold 2019 Syrah because of consolidation in the wine industry, the Kellers stepped in and saved the day to make this luscious, lip-smacking Rosé.
- Now Angels are the ones stepping in to help support the Kellers through these tough times – in return, you’re getting a rare chance to scoop up this stellar Syrah Rosé for an absolute song.
This Aglianico Rosé drips with light, lively berry flavors and a zesty minerality. It's a rare varietal here in the states, but the Glaabs know it's amore.
Harvested from Clarksburg's Heringer Vineyard, this Aglianico benefits from the warm days and cool breezes of the Delta, so it's flush with delicacy and brightness.
Purchasing this wine gives Megan & Ryan some extra cushion - and the funding they need to keep focusing on what they love best - winemaking!
- Sharon’s Cattoo Rosé brings you a whole bounty of lush, lip-smacking fruit flavors, from citrusy orange peel, to juicy, refreshing watermelon and strawberry, that all glide smoothly together into a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Sharon took top-grade Grenache from around the Central Coast and crafted you a tastebud-tempting Rosé, all in honor of breast cancer awareness – she even donated her entire fee for making this wine to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The only thing that would warm Sharon’s heart more than knowing Angels enjoy this Rosé would be knowing it inspired them to join in the fight against breast cancer with their own donations. “Breast cancer continues to affect both women and men around the world,” Sharon says, “and by drinking pink, I hope that we can one day help find a cure.”