Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
- This bright, light pink sipper is some of the very best French blush around – a crisp bounty of delicate fruit flavors make each sip more relaxing and refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
David lavished this pale pink Rosé with light, bright tastes of raspberry and wild strawberries that glide on a refreshing smoothness from the first sip to the very last.
Way back when this vineyard was first planted, David suggested the grower go with Pinot Noir – and the rest is history! Warm days and cool Delta breezes make this the perfect site for Pinot to flourish, and with your funding, David’s finally using the grapes in a Rosé!
What David loves most about this Rosé? “It's good all season long,” he says. As soon as warmer weather sets in, grab a bottle, your favorite summery snack and hit the porch without a care in the world.
- Ripe strawberry and raspberry flavors dance across your tastebuds with each taste of this lusciously refined Rosé refresher straight from California's sun-drenched Central Coast.
- The Santa Lucia Highlands benefit from one of the longest growing seasons in California, giving Derek exceptional fruit that’s plump, ripe and loaded with concentrated juicy flavors.
- Kick off your shoes and lay a blanket out on the grass, then sip away on this refreshing Rosé while nibbling on Marcona almonds and cold cut meats from the deli counter.
- Yian’s Rosé leaps from the glass with deliriously fresh and fruity flavors of crisp watermelon, ripe peach, tangy lemon and a touch of strawberry. It’s elegant, zingy and ready to sip as soon as it hits your doorstep.
- Support from Angels gave Yian the golden ticket to picture-perfect fruit from vineyards in Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo along California’s cool Central Coast, where the fruit ripens slow and steady for the ideal balance of flavors and complexity.
- This lively, fruity Rosé is a refreshing must-have for the warmer months. Pair a glass (or two) with a plateful of hearty cheeses or a mouthwatering seafood salad and let the harmony of flavors do the rest.
- Sharon’s Cattoo Rosé brings you a whole bounty of lush, lip-smacking fruit flavors, from citrusy orange peel, to juicy, refreshing watermelon and strawberry, that all glide smoothly together into a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Sharon took top-grade Grenache from around the Central Coast and crafted you a tastebud-tempting Rosé, all in honor of breast cancer awareness – she even donated her entire fee for making this wine to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The only thing that would warm Sharon’s heart more than knowing Angels enjoy this Rosé would be knowing it inspired them to join in the fight against breast cancer with their own donations. “Breast cancer continues to affect both women and men around the world,” Sharon says, “and by drinking pink, I hope that we can one day help find a cure.”
- Bright and vibrantly fruity, with zings of citrus and mouth-watering crispness, Ana’s Rosé is the perfect Portuguese refresher for the rest of summer.
- With your support, Ana took the classic varietals of her home country – Tempranillo, Syrah and the official winegrape of Portugal, Touriga Nacional – and coaxed these rich reds into a light, bright, easy-sipping pink you won’t be able to put down.
- Ana’s been your champion of Portuguese-style wines grown in California – now your funding has helped her travel back to her home country and call on her winemaking roots for her first-ever Angel-funded Rosé, directly from Portugal.
This Aglianico Rosé drips with light, lively berry flavors and a zesty minerality. It's a rare varietal here in the states, but the Glaabs know it's amore.
Harvested from Clarksburg's Heringer Vineyard, this Aglianico benefits from the warm days and cool breezes of the Delta, so it's flush with delicacy and brightness.
Purchasing this wine gives Megan & Ryan some extra cushion - and the funding they need to keep focusing on what they love best - winemaking!
- This crisp, juicy Rosé is everything you want in a summery pink sipper – it’s complex, delicate and above all, oh-so-refreshing, with a bounty of light berry flavors and a finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your support, Gerd took a bit of the luscious Pinot Noir he made for you and fermented the high-end juices in stainless steel before letting the wine age on lees a few months to mouthwatering, pink perfection.
- Gerd says this dreamy Rosé is ready to sip on arrival – and just in time for the rest of summer!