Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
- This bright, light pink sipper is some of the very best French blush around – a crisp bounty of delicate fruit flavors make each sip more relaxing and refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mouthwatering flavors of watermelon and ripe, juicy strawberries balance a refined, refreshing crispness and a tangy touch of citrus that all lead smoothly into a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your very own cellar crew from the nakedwines.com Kenwood winery in the heart of Sonoma Valley crafted this unique blend of Pinot Noir, Carignan, and Mourvedre from the finest, cool-climate corners of California for one unforgettable pink delight.
- This luscious pink sipper even recently won Best of Class at a BIG Rosé competition – grab a bottle and help your crew celebrate! If you’re feeling extra fancy, pair this dazzling Rosé with oysters and charcuterie and you can’t go wrong.
- Bright and vibrantly fruity, with zings of citrus and mouth-watering crispness, Ana’s Rosé is the perfect Portuguese refresher for the rest of summer.
- With your support, Ana took the classic varietals of her home country – Tempranillo, Syrah and the official winegrape of Portugal, Touriga Nacional – and coaxed these rich reds into a light, bright, easy-sipping pink you won’t be able to put down.
- Ana’s been your champion of Portuguese-style wines grown in California – now your funding has helped her travel back to her home country and call on her winemaking roots for her first-ever Angel-funded Rosé, directly from Portugal.
- This crisp, juicy Rosé is everything you want in a summery pink sipper – it’s complex, delicate and above all, oh-so-refreshing, with a bounty of light berry flavors and a finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your support, Gerd took a bit of the luscious Pinot Noir he made for you and fermented the high-end juices in stainless steel before letting the wine age on lees a few months to mouthwatering, pink perfection.
- Gerd says this dreamy Rosé is ready to sip on arrival – and just in time for the rest of summer!
- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Adam's stunning Sangiovese Rosé is bright, bouncy and balanced, with a fruity flavor-fest of strawberry, cherry and just a whiff of rose that all glide along on an oh-so-savory and long-lasting finish.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to color speaks of the quality South Australia fruit inside – and it's all thanks to you!