- This Rosé of Pinot Noir from Patrice practically hums with bright red fruits like plush strawberry and oh-so-ripe cherry, not to mention a citrusy zing that perfectly caps off this light pink flavor parade.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre, the world-famous pocket of France's Loire Valley, and gave it extra-special attention to bring you one unbelievably elegant Rosé.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp, refined Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. Pop open a bottle and make a toast – to you!
- This classic French Rosé is a pale pink refresher overflowing with crisp, fruity freshness and layers of juicy, refined red fruit flavors.
- When you’re looking for a genuine Provence Rosé loaded with the bright, dry flavors that have made Provence the world’s most famous Rosé region, Bruno’s the winemaker you want. He’s got decades of experience crafting scintillating wines like this and now he makes a few just for you!
- The crisp, fruity style of Provence Rosés make them a perfect match for almost any meal, but Bruno personally suggests pairing this luscious pink with savory barbecued chicken and a fresh salad.