- Smooth, suave, mysterious... this is the James Bond of Rosés - a class act full of elegant fruit that takes out ALL the competition.
- Matt got a hold of top-quality Pinot Noir grapes from coastal Sta. Rita, and turned fall's favorite red into an unbelievably refreshing summer sipper. Our hero!
- This is one of the most requested Rosés you fund, and at 150 cases, it's bound to disappear faster than ever. Stock up while you can!
- Bursting with fresh cherry and raspberry, this grown-up Rose has been finessed by Matt into a mouth-watering bottle of pink to take seriously.
- Because this Carneros Pinot Noir was harvested and produced just for your rosé, the grapes were picked early and hand-harvested to harness the vibrancy and freshness of the fruit. That's where the crisp and refreshing berry flavors come from.
- Be sure to drink Matt’s Rose barefoot out on the deck. A large glass of it goes perfectly with a second – the key here is to not run out, but being a relatively small bottling that could happen fast!
- This is full-flavored Rosé, with lush cherry and strawberry flavors and the mouth-watering texture Willamette Pinot is world-famous for.
- Made "Saignée style", which means Chris let Pinot Noir juice run off into a new tank and fermented it without skins or seeds. That technique makes a richer Rosé, with a finish that travels from your fingers to your toes.
- Prices are skyrocketing for Pinot Noir Rosés as their popularity goes up. But you fund a Willamette expert – that's why you're getting a high-quality, high-demand Rosé for an everyday drinking price.
Angels like you make winemakers light on their feet so they can try new things - like putting wine in cans! And for your first release, we made it Rosé - the easiest-sipping wine there ever was...
Matt harvested cool-climate Clarksburg Syrah to make you a vivacious Rosé bursting with fruity flavors like juicy strawberries, cherries and an oh-so-crisp finish.
What makes it that much better? You’re getting the same amount of wine as a 750ml bottle, in two 375ml cans – making for a stylish and undeniably-delicious Rosé that's just downright fun to sip.