- With ripe strawberry fruit flavors and a deliciously creamy finish, this opulent Rosé turns everyday picnics into revitalizing al fresco feasts.
- The Santa Lucia Highlands benefit from one of the longest growing seasons in California, giving Derek exceptional fruit that’s plump, ripe and loaded with concentrated juicy flavors.
- Kick off your shoes and lay a blanket out on the grass, then sip away on this refreshing Rosé while nibbling on Marcona almonds and cold cut meats from the deli counter.
- Bursting with fresh cherry and raspberry, this grown-up Rose has been finessed by Matt into a mouth-watering bottle of pink to take seriously.
- Because this Carneros Pinot Noir was harvested and produced just for your rosé, the grapes were picked early and hand-harvested to harness the vibrancy and freshness of the fruit. That's where the crisp and refreshing berry flavors come from.
- Be sure to drink Matt’s Rose barefoot out on the deck. A large glass of it goes perfectly with a second – the key here is to not run out, but being a relatively small bottling that could happen fast!
- This is full-flavored Rosé, with lush cherry and strawberry flavors and the mouth-watering texture Willamette Pinot is world-famous for.
- Made "Saignée style", which means Chris let Pinot Noir juice run off into a new tank and fermented it without skins or seeds. That technique makes a richer Rosé, with a finish that travels from your fingers to your toes.
- Prices are skyrocketing for Pinot Noir Rosés as their popularity goes up. But you fund a Willamette expert – that's why you're getting a high-quality, high-demand Rosé for an everyday drinking price.
- Smooth, suave, mysterious... this is the James Bond of Rosés - a class act full of elegant fruit that takes out ALL the competition.
- Matt got a hold of top-quality Pinot Noir grapes from coastal Sta. Rita, and turned fall's favorite red into an unbelievably refreshing summer sipper. Our hero!
- This is one of the most requested Rosés you fund, and at 150 cases, it's bound to disappear faster than ever. Stock up while you can!
Angels like you make winemakers light on their feet so they can try new things - like putting wine in cans! And for your first release, we made it Rosé - the easiest-sipping wine there ever was...
Matt harvested cool-climate Clarksburg Syrah to make you a vivacious Rosé bursting with fruity flavors like juicy strawberries, cherries and an oh-so-crisp finish.
What makes it that much better? You’re getting the same amount of wine as a 750ml bottle, in two 375ml cans – making for a stylish and undeniably-delicious Rosé that's just downright fun to sip.