- No wonder last year's vintage of this single-varietal Carneros Blanc de Blancs won GOLD! After letting your bubbly rest in bottle for 18 months during tirage, your top-shelf sparkling is dripping with richness - and yet, it's still so refreshing and crisp!
- Before you came along, Keith was Head Winemaker at Schramsberg, crafting the nation's most prestigious sparkling. Now he's made a bubbly with the same elegance, and stature as Schramsberg's famed Blanc de Blancs... at a fraction of the price!
- Try not to freak out when we tell you this: Only 300 cases were made. Wine with this much finesse will sell out before the big clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, so you need to BUY NOW.
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – serve chilled, or with Aperol as a spritz!
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
Refreshing, radiant, pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. If you could only drink one bottle of sparkling, you’re gonna want to pop open this authentic French bubbly. Stat.
JP's the brilliant mind behind powerhouses like Ruinart and Mumm – he knows that minimal fruit handling and pristine production technique is key to making really expensive French Champagne.
A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40...now THAT’S worth a toast!
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
- A vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Wayne treated this sparkling to the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months – the result is a total flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury wines.
- ...not to mention, it's the perfect party starter. Every party should start with a toast, and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.