- Each sip of Wayne’s bright, delicate Brut Rosé is a fresh, crisp burst of lively fruit, from strawberry to bing cherry, that slips down almost too easily on a soft bed of ultra-fine bubbles.
- With your funding behind him, California sparkling legend Wayne Donaldson had special access to some of the state’s premium cool-climate vineyards, sourcing the perfect grapes for a sparkling pink fit for the highest spot on the shelf.
- Angel support helped Wayne debut the first-ever pink version of his famous Eponina sparkling last year. That wine was such a runaway hit, Angels begged him to bring it back – now it’s finally here!
- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Wayne’s special vintage sparkling buzzes with bright fruit and hums with the perfect balance between mouthwatering zippiness and a soft, creamy smoothness.
- With your funding, Wayne selected crisp, first-class Chardonnay and a bit of Pinot Noir from cool climate vineyards around northern California, where he’s spent decades making bubblies for some of the world’s top sparkling wine houses.
- Once he had his high-quality fruit, Wayne crafted this world-class cuvee using the traditional method (meaning a second fermentation in the bottle, the way the finest Champagnes are made) to bring you bubbly with a truly unique complexity and downright elegant character.