- Full, delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay – all harvested from premium cold climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) and for less than $20!
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible, but being a routine medal winner at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition, don’t expect it to hang around for long...
Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a creamy, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – for less than $20!
This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out – and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
Penny pulls off a seamless balancing act between juicy strawberry and light streaks of lime for a sparkling Rosé that refreshes and zings all in one sip.
With your funding and a seriously impressive background in bubbles, Penny took sustainably-farmed grapes and made you this traditional-styled gem that’s not just sparkling – it’s dazzling!
This is top-tier sparkling Rosé for an absolute steal. A wine you can drink all year round. Penny suggests roasted turkey in the fall, Dungeness crab in the colder months and strawberry shortcake all summer long. Just make sure you have enough to last!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flourishes of floral aromas and citrus tease the way into light tropical flavors and tastes of green apple that glide through the fine bubbles with a smoothness that’ll keep you coming back for sip after juicy sip.
- Sourcing grapes from primo North Coast vineyards, Penelope aged this wine for 2 years to bring out tons of smoothness and carefully refined bubbles. This is as top-shelf as California bubbly gets and it's yours for only a fraction of its worth.
- These well-aged, balanced bubbles are ready to pour on arrival, but feel free to put them away for a celebration too – Penelope says they’ll be perfect either way! Just chill a bottle slightly and you’re good to go!
- When each taste of this bright, crisp rosé pulses with light, bubbly rushes of rich raspberry, tangy cherry, juicy watermelon and just the right hint of lime, things can’t get much better than going back in for another sip.
- Penelope worked closely with some stellar North Coast growers to choose the absolute perfect time to pluck these grapes. She even threw in a little bit of a super special grape called Pinot Meunier to kick things up a notch. “It may not be much,” she says, “but it really makes the difference between a Rose and a ROSE!”
- Penelope says, “It is time for ROSÉ! Then again anytime is time for Rosé.” Speaking as a legend in North Coast sparkling wine, she would know better than anyone. Better get to sipping!
Fruity and bright – with the elegance of Champagne – this Brut bursts with flavors like wild berries, crisp apples and juicy white grapes.
Made from a classic sparkling recipe of Chardonnay and earthy Pinot Noir, sparkling champion Penny added the teensiest amount of sweetness so the flavors stay fresh and the finish really POPS.
Google Penelope Gadd Coster and you'll quickly realize what an industry legend she is. Her sparkling is TOP-DOLLAR! This bubbly is no different... except for your exclusive $14.99 price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Like taking a bite out of cool watermelon on a hot day, this wine is made for relaxing and recharging, with its bubbles keeping things buzzy and light while you sink deeper into your hammock.
- With your funding, Matt returned to the cool-climate California Syrah vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast to get the finest flavors possible. He let the grapes hang longer before harvest, giving your sparkling full, ripe layers.
- Ready to drink now chilled, but not cold, Matt says. Make sure you pack some in with a picnic of salmon or pizza and oh, don’t wait! Matt only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases, so this wine’s going to fly!