- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine – now for the first time in this wine, he’s turning up the pink!
- Made with a delicate balance of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this rose gold Rosé dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like pear and strawberry, all gliding along on a soft silky palate and oh-so-fine bubbles perfected by 10 months in bottle.
- For his first Eponina Rosé, Wayne used your support to source fruit from River Junction AVA, a cool pocket of California’s Central Valley that’s picture-perfect for growing grapes worthy of the highest spot on the shelf.
- Bouncing with bright fruit and a tantalizing, tangy zip, Wayne’s delicious vintage sparkling is back!
- For this cuvee (winemaker speak for “sparkling wine blend”) Wayne used high-end Pinot Noir from California’s cool southern Delta to bring you a “blanc de noirs”-style bubbly, meaning it’s a white sparkling wine made from the black Pinot Noir grape. The more you know!
- Wayne’s last vintage of this special sparkling won a shiny Silver medal at the esteemed San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, so this time he got the green light to make even more of this fizzy dream wine – because it’s likely going to sell out twice as fast this time!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from a cool-climate corner of California’s Central Valley to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- When Angels clamored for some slightly sweeter bubbles, Wayne made this lush demi-sec bubbly in the same process as Champagne -- the result is an absolute treasure that's easy to drink and still as richly creamy as you expect the Eponina to be.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- This is the only demi-sec sparkling funded by American Angels. And it sells out faster than you can imagine!