- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a creamy, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – for less than $20!
This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out – and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flourishes of floral aromas and citrus tease the way into light tropical flavors and tastes of green apple that glide through the fine bubbles with a smoothness that’ll keep you coming back for sip after juicy sip.
- Sourcing grapes from primo North Coast vineyards, Penelope aged this wine for 2 years to bring out tons of smoothness and carefully refined bubbles. This is as top-shelf as California bubbly gets and it's yours for only a fraction of its worth.
- These well-aged, balanced bubbles are ready to pour on arrival, but feel free to put them away for a celebration too – Penelope says they’ll be perfect either way! Just chill a bottle slightly and you’re good to go!