Wayne’s Chardonnay-based Blanc de Blancs is a delightfully dry and creamy first-class sparkling, with a subtle toastiness and clean, crisp finish.
With your support, your expert of North Coast sparkling sourced high-end fruit from the vineyards of his choice, mainly in Sonoma's cool-climate Russian River Valley, the region some of California’s very best Chardonnay calls home.
Pop a bottle of world-class bubbly any old night of the week! Wayne says he made this gem specifically to help Angels celebrate the little everyday moments in style.
- Full, delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine – now for the first time in this wine, he’s turning up the pink!
- Made with a delicate balance of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this rose gold Rosé dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like pear and strawberry, all gliding along on a soft silky palate and oh-so-fine bubbles perfected by 10 months in bottle.
- For his first Eponina Rosé, Wayne used your support to source fruit from River Junction AVA, a cool pocket of California’s Central Valley that’s picture-perfect for growing grapes worthy of the highest spot on the shelf.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from a cool-climate corner of California’s Central Valley to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
Penny's a legendary sparkling winemaker – now she's making her most epic bubblies ever, just for you! You can practically taste the finesse in this sparkling Brut Rosé, with it's perfect balance between juicy strawberry and light streaks of citrusy lime. This is first-class sparkling wine with all the bells and whistles.
With Angel support, this iconic bubbly winemaker took sustainably-farmed grapes and made you this traditional-styled gem that’s not just sparkling – it’s dazzling!
This sparkling Rosé is as fine as they come, and the best part? You can drink it all year long! Penny suggests roasted turkey in the fall, Dungeness crab in the colder months and strawberry shortcake all summer long. Just make sure you have enough to last!
Fruity and bright – with the elegance of Champagne – this Brut bursts with flavors like wild berries, crisp apples and juicy white grapes.
Made from a classic sparkling recipe of Chardonnay and earthy Pinot Noir, sparkling champion Penny made this dazzler in the traditional method, so the flavors stay fresh and the finish really POPS.
Google Penelope Gadd Coster and you'll quickly realize what an industry legend she is. Her sparkling is TOP-DOLLAR! This bubbly is no different... except for your exclusive $14.99 price!