- When each taste of this bright, crisp rosé pulses with light, bubbly rushes of rich raspberry, tangy cherry, juicy watermelon and just the right hint of lime, things can’t get much better than going back in for another sip.
- Penelope worked closely with some stellar North Coast growers to choose the absolute perfect time to pluck these grapes. She even threw in a little bit of a super special grape called Pinot Meunier to kick things up a notch. “It may not be much,” she says, “but it really makes the difference between a Rose and a ROSE!”
- Penelope says, “It is time for ROSÉ! Then again anytime is time for Rosé.” Speaking as a legend in North Coast sparkling wine, she would know better than anyone. Better get to sipping!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flourishes of floral aromas and citrus tease the way into light tropical flavors and tastes of green apple that glide through the fine bubbles with a smoothness that’ll keep you coming back for sip after juicy sip.
- Sourcing grapes from primo North Coast vineyards, Penelope aged this wine for 2 years to bring out tons of smoothness and carefully refined bubbles. This is as top-shelf as California bubbly gets and it's yours for only a fraction of its worth.
- These well-aged, balanced bubbles are ready to pour on arrival, but feel free to put them away for a celebration too – Penelope says they’ll be perfect either way! Just chill a bottle slightly and you’re good to go!