- Paolo’s perky pale pink crowd-pleaser tingles with a pucker of bright cherries and citrusy tang on every sip for a light sparkling Rosé you just can’t put down.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You uncovered a hidden trove of diamonds. Cremant de Limoux is an incredible treasure – creamy, classic, dancing with tiny bubbles... and delightfully over-the-top.
- Did you know Limoux is an ancient wine region... older than Champagne?! Yep, this village in the south of France has made bubbly since the 16th century. They just don't boast as much...
- ...and that's the reason a sparkling wine with this kind of incredible caliber is yours for under $15. Sounds like news to keep to yourself – unless you've already bought 6.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels made the most impeccable sparkling Rosé possible - Cremant de Limoux – for under $15. If that isn't triomphe... what is?!
- You sent Francoise – a Limoux expert – to make a fresh pink sparkler from four different grapes including rare Mauzac. They all give this luminous bubbly its crisp fruit flavors. It's just so elegant!
- At an everyday price like this, Limoux is the perfect alternative to a Champagne. "You pay less for better quality!" Francoise says proudly.
Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a creamy, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – for less than $20!
This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out – and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
- When each taste of this bright, crisp rosé pulses with light, bubbly rushes of rich raspberry, tangy cherry, juicy watermelon and just the right hint of lime, things can’t get much better than going back in for another sip.
- Penelope worked closely with some stellar North Coast growers to choose the absolute perfect time to pluck these grapes. She even threw in a little bit of a super special grape called Pinot Meunier to kick things up a notch. “It may not be much,” she says, “but it really makes the difference between a Rose and a ROSE!”
- Penelope says, “It is time for ROSÉ! Then again anytime is time for Rosé.” Speaking as a legend in North Coast sparkling wine, she would know better than anyone. Better get to sipping!
Why sip sparkling wine... when you can sip spumante?! Okay, okay… so they mean the same thing. But the mouthwatering flavors in this Italian bubbly are simply INSANE – from the crisp green apples and pear flavors to the creamy, luxurious finish.
Your Prosecco expert's been wanting to craft some new wines, like this refreshing Pinot Grigio bubbly. It’s a good thing you support your winemaker – because this spumante is splendid!
A classic brut like this is worthy of at least a few spots in your wine rack. Stock up so you've got some extra on hand – whether for last-minute guests, or just glamming up a Friday pizza night!
This wine just won Gold at the 2018 New Orleans International Wine Awards... you're funding scrumptious, award-winning sparkling!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flourishes of floral aromas and citrus tease the way into light tropical flavors and tastes of green apple that glide through the fine bubbles with a smoothness that’ll keep you coming back for sip after juicy sip.
- Sourcing grapes from primo North Coast vineyards, Penelope aged this wine for 2 years to bring out tons of smoothness and carefully refined bubbles. This is as top-shelf as California bubbly gets and it's yours for only a fraction of its worth.
- These well-aged, balanced bubbles are ready to pour on arrival, but feel free to put them away for a celebration too – Penelope says they’ll be perfect either way! Just chill a bottle slightly and you’re good to go!