- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white's earned 91%+ ratings the past four years! It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 6th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
- This is one enchanting Chard, full of warm spices from French oak aging and rich fruit flavors like Washington apples.
- With your funding, Dave secured fruit from a well-respected Columbia Valley vineyard. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," says Dave. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for the perfect mix of soft fruit and smooth texture in your Chardonnay, Dave's Washington white is your perfect match. Pair with a slice of warm apple pie and thank us later.
- Classic Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc - with a kick of juicy pineapple and zesty lime. Yowza.
- Jacqueline got her fruit from a sunny, dry-farmed vineyard, so these Sauv grapes are extra ripe and concentrated. That means more flavor for you!
- This is the crisp and bright wine you'll want to bring to the grill. Toss a glass in a tumbler... and bring on the spicy kebabs!
Complex and rich, this scrumptious white is full of rich pear, cozy apple and oh-so-juicy pineapple flavors –- like a satisfying summer cocktail.
Sharon's blend is a highlight reel of the Central Coast - cool-climate Chardonnay from foggy Monterey, rich Marsanne from San Benito, and citrusy Pinot Grigio from the sunny hills of Paso... a true vacation in a bottle!
You gave a daring California girl chance to harness the coast's brightest, boldest flavors inside this one-time blend – grab a bottle of a special signature white while it lasts!
This bombshell white is full of lip-smacking flavors like ripe apricots, juicy tropical fruits, a touch of golden spice and soft, creamy textures. The long, luxurious finish will plop you right into the Rhone Valley.
Yian uncovered a hidden-gem Central Coast vineyard full of premium Marsanne – transforming these flavor-packed grapes into your scrumptious white (and thank goodness she did!).
Your Marsanne has a smidge of Chardonnay for a touch of brightness, making it ideal for some crispy fish tacos. It’s also the first wine of its kind on the site – you’re about to drink in some Naked history!