- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
- So this is what bees must feel like, buzzing through an orchard of summery apricots and nectarines. You'll fill up on all the right fruit flavors - and just the right amount of sweet.
- David has alllll the right experience and connections to make rocking wines like this delightful white for the most incredible value - he loves making you quality wines for prices like these!
- It's Angels like you who gave a 40-year winemaking veteran the chance of a lifetime - to make his own wines for the very first time. Time to drink in your reward...
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
A tropical medley of pineapple and peach crosses paths with vanilla and a splash of lemon for some seriously refreshing sipping capped off by a long, smooth finish.
With state of the art farming, gentle processing and – most importantly – Angel funding, Rick took these grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara County and turned them into a full, juicy summer white just for you.
Rick made this wine with immediate drinking in mind, but says aging it for a few years could also bring out a little more flavor depth. When the time is right, sipping alongside an extravagant dinner plate of surf and turf - like sizzling steak with buttery lobster - is a must.
Like taking bites of cool white peach and granny smith apple side by side, this crispy white’s flavors were carefully coaxed out with cold fermenting and aging in stainless steel.
Brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller used your funding to choose from the perfect vineyards in a cool-climate pocket of sunny Santa Barbara, where sea breezes keep the grapes refreshed and buzzing with flavor all the way to the finished wine.
The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Nicholas and Marshall’s advice: “Get a corkscrew and get busy!”
This fresh and fruity white is gushing with honeydew melons and tropical zeal – as refreshing as an ocean breeze
Scott selected super-ripe grapes from unique vineyards where the fruit is exposed to abundant California sunshine. After pressing, he allowed the wine to sit on its natural yeast for six months to develop an indulgent, rich creaminess.
Sip on Scott’s spritely Sauvignon Blanc while tearing into a salad of lemony grilled chicken, charred asparagus spears and fresh garden greens.
- This white is a citrus circus of bright lemon and melons – even tropical tastes like pineapple and pear – all carefully brought out by Ondine to showcase how well these grapes grow in her beloved North Coast.
- Thanks to you, Ondine was able to work with two vineyards from her favorite Northern California region to make you a white with tons of character. Treasures like this are what your support is all about!
- Let it chill in the fridge for a bit before popping the cork and pairing it alongside a wedge of cheese and crackers or a basket of farmer’s market strawberries.
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.
Drenched in ripe bananas, baked apples and sweet peaches, this fresh, fruity white is your refreshing answer to those long, hot summer days ahead.
Rick lets these grapes from the Santa Ynez Valley's famous Camp 4 Vineyard speak for themselves - with minimal handling, these grapes can grow wild (and develop rich flavors to match). His philosophy? Make the grapes do the work! “Don't screw it up and you can't go wrong,” he says.
Rick made this ready to drink now, but says you can also age it for up to 5 years to transform some of the flavors. Serve up with grilled pork chops and roasted butternut squash drizzled with honey for full effect.