- Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white – with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
- ...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it puts way more pep in your step than any speakeasy.
- It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This easy-sipping Italian white is an old-vine treasure with creamy textures and floral aromas shining through with each bright, crisp sip.
For this exclusive white, Dominic blended far-out varietals like Fiano and Malvasia with Chardonnay and Sauv Blanc to bring you a delicate sipper with a long, layered and oh-so refreshing finish.
With Angels’ help, Dominic sourced this wine mainly from old-vine coastal vineyards in a high-end region called Puglia, down south in the heel of Italy. Voilá!
- Like a whiff of fresh flowers or that first bite of peach on a hot day, this crisp white is always welcome whether you’re keeping things casual or putting on the ritz. Sip. Relax. Repeat.
- Stefano chose the grapes for this refresher from the vineyards around Verona. The Veneto region is one of the best places in Italy for white wine, where breezes from the area’s biggest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor all the way to the finish.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Viola, the perfect match!