Due to popular Angel demand, Oscar and Claudia just brought back this crisp Portuguese classic for its most delectable vintage yet! Flush with tangy citrus, tropical fruits and a refined smoothness, this juicy jawdropper makes for easy, elegant sipping any old day of the week.
Your sibling winemakers used your funding to make this white refresher in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe!
Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- Don’t sweat it if you can’t pronounce the grape trio of Rabigato, Gouveio and Viosinho – the only word you need is ‘Yum!’
- Those are some pretty exotic grapes, and they give this wine a whole mix of tropical flavors like pear and passionfruit, with even a hint of lemon bouncing around in the background. One more time – Yum!
- In Portugal’s Douro Valley, established vines produce way fewer grapes than in most other wine regions (that’s what makes for ultra-concentrated flavors!) – meaning whites like this often sell out before you know it. Get yours early or risk waiting until the next vintage...
- Luis’s red Montaria is one of your most popular and highest-rated wines ever – now it comes in white! Bursting with bright, tingly citrus and tropical flavors, like back-to-back bites of orange, pineapple and even some juicy peach that mingle perfectly with a long, long finish.
- Luis concocted this genius Montaria White with Fernão Pires and Arinto, two of Portugal’s most top-notch white grapes, straight from Lisbon, the country’s famed capital region.
- With over 100,000 Angels on his side, Luis can go from making surefire favorites like his red Montaria and dare to make you something completely fresh and new. One or two sips of his premiere Montaria White and you’ll have a new Portuguese favorite!