WE'RE NOT SURE
Roll over Beethoven – Stephen’s composed a new Symphony that’s bringing down the house with sweeter, juicier and more delicious flavors than ever!
Why "Sweet Symphony?" The name of the grape is actually Symphony – and that makes Stephen your winemaking maestro! It's already world-famous for its juicy, floral flavors, but Stephen wanted to turn things all the way up to 11 and let the wine’s sweetness really sing.
And it has a cool party trick – the flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp tropical flavors... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling citrus.
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
This show-stealing Chardonnay practically sings with a flavor ensemble of golden apple, pear, zings of lemon and even a touch of oaky creaminess to balance out a bright, tart finish so scrumptious you just have to taste it to believe it.
Angel funding gave Ondine the once-in-a-lifetime shot to scoop up the cream of the Chardonnay crop in Russian River Valley, from an acclaimed vineyard and grapegrowers she knows personally – and bring it to you for an unbelievable $9.99!
Ondine calls this “the perfect gathering wine” – whether you’re passing it around at a party, or pairing it with a big, fancy charcuterie spread split between friends, it’s the perfect high-class sipper for every occasion.
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 7th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – give this refreshing white a try! It’s filled with playful tropical fruits like pineapple and guava with a carefree finish.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was able to snag plush, flavor-packed fruit – including a heap of premium Napa Sauv – to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Fix a bowl of garden-fresh greens with almonds, feta and sliced peaches... pour yourself a frosty glass of Jacqueline’s Sauv… ahhh. You’re livin’ your best life.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.