WE'RE NOT SURE
Yian’s Pinot Grigio is bright and lively, with scintillating flavors like sun-ripened peaches and a nice, clean finish. Grab a book, a spot in the sun and toss this in the cooler for an instant vacation!
Your new Paso Robles winemaker sought out grapes from California’s lush, Central Coast – fermenting juices extra cold and slow to capture all the vibrant flavors for your refreshing Pinot.
This zesty white calls for a big bowl of fresh ceviche and extra-crunchy tortilla chips… are you drooling yet?
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
- Lush, lively and packed with tastebud-tingling flavors of ripe, juicy peach and nectarine, this delicate white sipper is just the thing for those hot summer afternoons in the shade.
- With the help of Angel funding, Yian scoured California’s sunny Central Coast for the most picture-perfect Pinot Grigio she could find, then carefully crafted this delectable white to show off every scintillating flavor to its fullest.
- A white wine this zesty calls for a big bowl of fresh ceviche and extra-crunchy tortilla chips… are you drooling yet?
- In the mood for the fruitiest, freshest white wine from California's Central Coast the summer? Rick's got you covered! This first-class Chardonnay drips with delectable green apple, peach and tropical flavors and a refreshing ripeness that lasts and lasts.
- Angel funding put Rick in one of the most choice hillside Chardonnay vineyards in Southern Monterey to get first pick of the finest fruit of the year. Then he aged the wine on lees and skipped the oak to let the crisp, delicate fruit flavors shine through the best they can.
- Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Complex, rich and creamy, this luscious white is full of soft, juicy fruit flavors with subtle hints of vanilla and a full mouthfeel from aging in French Oak.
- Sharon's blend is a highlight reel of the Central Coast - cool-climate Chardonnay from foggy Monterey and sunny Santa Barbara mingle together for a true vacation in a bottle!
- You gave a daring California girl a chance to harness the coast's brightest, boldest flavors – grab a bottle of this special signature Chardonnay while it lasts!