Stephen’s rich, sweet white is about to reset all your Moscato expectations with bright, fruity flavors like sweet peaches, ripe mangoes and a touch of citrus.
Working with a sun-filled vineyard estate in Lodi, Stephen harvested these juicy grapes at night to lock in full, concentrated fruitiness.
Pour yourself a glass of this chilled white, letting it open up for a few minutes so the sweet aromatics start to waft from the glass. Rustle up a plate of crunchy crostini with some creamy brie, and let the simple life take you away.
- This cheerful little sipper will have you grinning from ear to ear. It's sweet, simple and just plain delightful!
- Why is it called "Symphony?" Well, believe it or not, that's actually the name of a grape! It's a hybrid of Grenache Gris and Muscat that's famous for big, floral flavors like jasmine and honey – and Stephen thought you should give it a try.
- And it has a cool party trick – the flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp tropical flavors... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling citrus.
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
- Stephen’s rich, sweet white is about to reset all your Moscato expectations with bright, fruity flavors like sweet peaches, ripe mangoes and a touch of citrus.
- Angel funding allowed Stephen to night-harvest two premium vineyards so he could lock in every juicy drop of concentrated flavor.
- Retreat to a comfy lounger in the shade with a bottle of Stephen’s Moscato and a plate full of freshly-cut melon wedges.