WE'RE NOT SURE
- Overflowing with exotic fruit flavors, Stephen’s voluptuous Viognier is rich, juicy and endlessly refreshing.
- This wine was sent "direct to press", no crushing. That's why this Gold Country white is full of such fresh fruit... what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a buttery braise of lemon and garlic clams jump to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, give a generous splash to the pan, then sip, sip away.
A tropical medley of pineapple and peach crosses paths with vanilla and a splash of lemon for some seriously refreshing sipping capped off by a long, smooth finish.
With state of the art farming, gentle processing and – most importantly – Angel funding, Rick took these grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara County and turned them into a full, juicy summer white just for you.
Rick made this wine with immediate drinking in mind, but says aging it for a few years could also bring out a little more flavor depth. When the time is right, sipping alongside an extravagant dinner plate of surf and turf - like sizzling steak with buttery lobster - is a must.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- Grown along the coast of southern France, these grapes ripened slowly – thanks to nearby ocean breezes and mild temps. That's what makes this white SO juicy and refreshing!
- Viognier is made to be enjoyed while it's young and fresh. So go on – pop a bottle NOW! Winemaker's orders.
- So this is what bees must feel like, buzzing through an orchard of summery apricots and nectarines. You'll fill up on all the right fruit flavors - and just the right amount of sweet.
- David has alllll the right experience and connections to make rocking wines like this delightful white for the most incredible value - he loves making you quality wines for prices like these!
- It's Angels like you who gave a 40-year winemaking veteran the chance of a lifetime - to make his own wines for the very first time. Time to drink in your reward...