- Sam snuck in all the lip-smacking flavors like summer-ripe peaches, apricots and a fresh squeeze of citrus. It's Australian sunshine in a bottle!
- And it's made from a top-tier estate Viognier vineyard in the Gourburn River Valley – thanks to you. "I'm gobsmacked we got access to this terrific fruit," he says. "And thanks to Angels, at a great price."
- Best food to pair with this versatile white? "Scallops, hands-down," Sam says. “Season some butter in a pan, sear each side for a minute or two, then enjoy with a chugalug of Viognier!” Not sure what chugalug means... but we're translating that to mean at least two bottles.
- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- Grown along the coast of southern France, these grapes ripened slowly – thanks to nearby ocean breezes and mild temps. That's what makes this white SO juicy and refreshing!
- Viognier is made to be enjoyed while it's young and fresh. So go on – pop a bottle NOW! Winemaker's orders.
- This is a zippy little Viognier - it's lively and tropical, with a richness that helps its fruity flavors linger. And you want them to linger.
- This wine was sent "direct to press", no crushing. That's why this Gold Country white is full of such fresh fruit... what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Serve it deliciously cold with a plate of buttery scallops - if you can part with a few drops, toss a little wine in the pan, too!
Ripe summer peaches drizzled with rich wildflower honey, soft flowery aromas floating past your nose – yes... David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic! And it’ll definitely make you swoon.
David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
This wine's a work of art on its own, but the flavors really take off with food – slice up a warm, crusty baguette, add a dollop of creamy brie and take a sip of your Viognier for a flavor explosion!