WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fruity and incredibly refreshing Pinot Grigio with enough delicate floral aromas to make your nostrils smile.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Toss some jumbo prawns and fresh pineapple on the grill, plunk a couple bottles of this crisp crowd-pleaser on ice, and watch the party unfold!
- Top-rated Sauv... grown by Ben himself! It's oh-so-crisp, with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita's refreshing...
- Ben Glover comes from a well-respected line of grapegrowers, and the family's farm features some of the top Sauvignon Blanc vineyards in Marlborough.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Ben got to use 4 of his family's own vineyard blocks to make you a stellar wine – and the results speak for themselves. Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, this crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- It was tough season for this father-daughter winemaking duo. Thanks to your support, these guys were confident through a year of crazy weather – including lots of cold rainy days and TWO cyclones! Despite the chaos, they delivered a textbook NZ white - and a special one at that.
- Clean, crisp, dry and tangy - think fresh-cut apples with a whiff of honey. It drives Richard crazy that Chenin isn't as famous as Chardonnay.
- So Angels gave him the money to make the perfect Chenin, and with it, the opportunity to purchase fruit from a 4th generation farming operation in Clarksburg.
- Last year's vintage won Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Keep this prize-winning white in the fridge at all times because it's ultra-refreshing and very versatile.
- Learn Richard's pro-tip for keeping his Chenin ice cold!
- Sweet sweet Moscato! And this one has a nice zesty hit of citrus freshness, to boot.
- David makes this nectarous white in the often overlooked wine region of Lodi. That means he can get top notch fruit at a really great price thanks to Angel funding.
- Calling the sweet tooths in the room...this is the wine for you.
- Randy's bright and crisp Sauvignon Blanc is what we call "clean and lean" – no oak and less than 14% alc.
- Serve this crisp white super chilled, and tart tropical fruit flavor will combine with a creamy finish to make an adult version of a dole whip.
- Angels rescued Randy after he lost dozens of barrels in the 2014 Napa earthquake – he's poured his heart and soul into his exclusive wines for you ever since!
- Dalia & Everardo are Carneros royalty. Their folks started the first Mexican-American owned wineries in Napa – and now these kids are making names for themselves.
- This cool western region of Napa is one of the best regions around for crisp Chard. The fruit is vivacious, oozing with citrus, melon and pears. Anyone have a handkerchief for this drool?
- Did we mention it's crazy food-friendly? Now that we're on the subject, follow Dalia if you're looking for some killer meal suggestions – she always has the best ones!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a classic French blend of crisp Sauvignon (58%) and full-bodied Semillion (42%) that's totally Californian. It's super ripe, so there are no grassy flavors – just a mouthful of wild tropical fruit and a splendiferous, rich finish. You won't believe where Alex & Ryan found it...
- World-famous, uber-posh Napa. In this Cab-centric region, Semillon and Sauv Blanc are nearly extinct... but with your support, this insider winemaking duo snatched up two vineyards' worth – from a family-owned historical estate and a meticulously-farmed Rutherford vineyard. What a find!
- Now, there is a catch – to get the claim to this wine, Alex & Ryan had to make a few promises... including keeping the vineyard names a secret. But, they're 100% allowed to brag about how delicious it is!
- A crazy crisp single-vineyard Riesling, dripping with honey, jasmine and tropical fruit flavors.
- Richard can find the best bang-for-buck anywhere in California, and he’s sniffed out this incredible vineyard in the expensive Santa Lucia region. Right by Big Sur, the cool climate is perfect for slowly ripening white wines.
- Get this crisp white nice and chilled and serve it up with some spicy steak street tacos... the perfect night in!
- Leigh says this cheerful white sipper is "all about the fruit and perfume!"
- Its sweet, summertime aromas come from a mix of Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat and "Symphony" - a hybrid of Grenache Gris and Muscat that's famous for big, floral notes.
- The flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp citrus... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling blossoms and honey!