- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
- Soak in the full spectrum of Sauvignon Blanc, the striking balance between pure, heady tropical fruit and fresh, clean citrus zing. This is truly top-shelf Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ondine spent 18 years mastering this lavish style of Sauvignon making the Russian River Valley’s flagship Geyser Peak, spending a good chunk of that time in the tutelage of your 8-time winemaker of the year, Daryl Groom (who consults on Ondine’s project and shares the billing on her wine label).
- “This Sauvignon Blanc is a divine companion to fresh oysters sourced from cool waters, and it’s a great wine to sip with friends to get the evening's festivities going. Perhaps most importantly it’s a little taste of springtime to kiss winter goodbye.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An incredibly refined and elegant take on a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc— this wine is super-special and nicely structured, full of zippy flavors like passionfruit and sweet, creamy lemon meringue.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- Not as overtly tropical or as grassy as other SBs, this is the perfect crisp white to pair with finer fare, like fresh lobster!
- Oooh, la la. This is the pinnacle of French elegance – the kind wine drinkers buy when they really are fancy, not to mention flush.
- Lucky for you, Patrice is a well-connected French winemaker that wants to make the world's most expensive Sauv your everyday drink. This is the benchmark for classic, modern French wine... for a stunning price!
- Seriously limited cases are available - and this fruit-rich white is ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
- Pure and light, this Chenin’s flowing with tropical, citrus, and melon flavors. Paradise found.
- Richard used fruit grown from a fourth-generation farm in Clarksburg, California – a region known for hot days and cool, breezy nights – perfect conditions for harvesting full, juicy grapes.
- Everyone needs that perfect go-to summer bottle – and with your support, Richard crafted this sunny Chenin especially for you. Great for sipping by the pool, or dining al fresco on warm nights.
- Richard's 2016 vintage won silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle – hurry and grab a bottle of this 2017 vintage before it's gone!
- This is a zippy little Viognier - it's lively and tropical, with a richness that helps its fruity flavors linger. And you want them to linger.
- This wine was sent "direct to press", no crushing. That's why this Gold Country white is full of such fresh fruit... what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Serve it deliciously cold with a plate of buttery scallops - if you can part with a few drops, toss a little wine in the pan, too!
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – give this refreshing white a try! It’s filled with playful tropical fruits like pineapple and guava with a carefree finish.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was able to snag plush, flavor-packed fruit – including a heap of premium Napa Sauv – to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Fix a bowl of garden-fresh greens with almonds, feta and sliced peaches... pour yourself a frosty glass of Jacqueline’s Sauv… ahhh. You’re livin’ your best life.
A stunning single-vineyard Albarino packed with bright, zesty freshness.
Jacqueline sniffed out this dry farmed vineyard where the roots work hard to produce unique, concentrated fruit – just what she needed for this award-winning white.
This lemony, tropical toned Albarino is best-friends with fried seafood. Chill it down ready for a plate of calamari and freshly-made aioli.
Plus, the 2016 vintage won a Gold medal in last year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! An Angel-funded champ, guaranteed to please.