- Oooh, la la. This is the pinnacle of French elegance – the kind wine drinkers buy when they really are fancy, not to mention flush.
- Lucky for you, Patrice is a well-connected French winemaker that wants to make the world's most expensive Sauv your everyday drink. This is the benchmark for classic, modern French wine... for a stunning price!
- Seriously limited cases are available - and this fruit-rich white is ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...
Coni’s Sauv Blanc is light and zippy, with ripe tropical fruit and juicy citrus notes that make for a refreshing sunny-day sipper.
Your winemaker harvested grapes from Chile’s Aconcagua Valley, where the cooler air is perfect for slowing down the ripening of the grapes – locking in juicy, crisp flavor.
Stick your hand in a bag of chips, scoop up some zesty ceviche and sip a chilled glass of this white... you’ve got yourself a slice of heaven for under $10.
- Overflowing with exotic fruit flavors, Stephen’s voluptuous Viognier is rich, juicy and endlessly refreshing.
- This wine was sent "direct to press", no crushing. That's why this Gold Country white is full of such fresh fruit... what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a buttery braise of lemon and garlic clams jump to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, give a generous splash to the pan, then sip, sip away.
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
WE'RE NOT SURE
A stunning single-vineyard Albarino packed with bright, zesty freshness.
Jacqueline sniffed out this dry farmed vineyard where the roots work hard to produce unique, concentrated fruit – just what she needed for this award-winning white.
This lemony, tropical toned Albarino is best-friends with fried seafood. Chill it down ready for a plate of calamari and freshly-made aioli.
Plus, the 2016 vintage won a Gold medal in last year’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! An Angel-funded champ, guaranteed to please.
- Like a summer night by the ocean, this Chardonnay is refreshing, cooling, and lively – with flavors like white peaches and fresh-off-the-tree pears.
- Nicholas and Marshall sought vineyards along the coast of California to make you a dazzling white that over-delivers on quality. It's yours for $9.99 a bottle when it would sell for double the price, easy!
- Serve with a plate of fresh fish tacos, sink your toes into the sand, and toast to an impeccable wine YOU made possible.