Now this crisp Columbia Valley white is the catch of the day! Full of cool, juicy melon flavors and a lick of citrus, it’s just oh-so refreshing.
Dave knows all of Washington's best nooks and crannies, like the Columbia basin – its super-dry weather, hot sun and wickedly-chilly nights help grapes like Sauvignon Blanc ripen low and slow and develop vibrant flavors in the glass.
Washington Sauvignon Blanc is downright delicious, but it's hard to find out in the world. Thanks for supporting Dave on his quest to introduce more Angels to the great Northwest – this $9.99 price is your reward!
- Dave’s latest haul is a lively and lightly sweet white wine sporting orange blossom aromas and tastes of candied apple and pear on the way to a crisp, bright finish.
- You helped Dave hook this Riesling from the Columbia basin of northern Washington, where the soils are volcanic and the days are clear and sunny, giving wines like this a wild crispness you don’t get in many other wine regions (or in many sweet wines).
- Drink this wine as soon as it gets to your doorstep, Dave says. Or wait a little and gather some friends to pour it around with on a warm summer night. Either way, enjoy!
- This is one enchanting Chard, full of warm spices from French oak aging and rich fruit flavors like Washington apples.
- With your funding, Dave secured fruit from a well-respected Columbia Valley vineyard. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," says Dave. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for the perfect mix of soft fruit and smooth texture in your Chardonnay, Dave's Washington white is your perfect match. Pair with a slice of warm apple pie and thank us later.