WE'RE NOT SURE
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
- It’s one of David’s most popular white wines ever – and now it’s back! This Reserve Chardonnay is simply stunning with bright, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture.
- Before you and David came along, the priceless vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines that would grow more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more concentrated, delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines to bring you some of the very best Chardonnay you’ve ever funded.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
Ripe summer peaches drizzled with rich wildflower honey, soft flowery aromas floating past your nose – yes... David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic! And it’ll definitely make you swoon.
David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
This wine's a work of art on its own, but the flavors really take off with food – slice up a warm, crusty baguette, add a dollop of creamy brie and take a sip of your Viognier for a flavor explosion!