- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white regularly earns 90%+ ratings from Angels year after year. It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
WE'RE NOT SURE
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
Ripe summer peaches drizzled with rich wildflower honey, soft flowery aromas floating past your nose – yes... David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic! And it’ll definitely make you swoon.
David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
This wine's a work of art on its own, but the flavors really take off with food – slice up a warm, crusty baguette, add a dollop of creamy brie and take a sip of your Viognier for a flavor explosion!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.