WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
- This is Reserve Chardonnay, "Kiwi-style" – each sip is a wild burst of blazingly bright fruit with a fresh pop of refined citrus that'll take your breath away. Nicky made sure it got all the luxury treatments too – barrel-aging included!
- ...Fun fact: It's made by your favorite New Zealand winemaking family – Nicky and Peter Parish (AKA "Sis" and "Dad" to your Napa winemaker, Matt).
- With your support, they're producing fine, small-batch wines from their home estate – and loving every minute of it. "There is a lot of love that goes into making this barrel-aged wine," says Nicky. "We want our lovely Angel supporters to get the best wine possible!"
- This superb Chardonnay specialty comes straight from a famous winemaking family working for you on New Zealand’s South Island. It’s swimming in light fruit flavors like ripe, white nectarine and peach, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel from just the right touch of French oak.
- Your winemaker Nicky fermented this Chard in a mix of smaller oak barrels and stainless steel to give the wine its unique silkiness and complexity.
- A hot, dry New Zealand summer in 2019 helped tee up this Chardonnay’s wonderfully concentrated flavors, and Nicky was just the winemaker to deliver on that potential... and then some!