- This cheerful little sipper will have you grinning from ear to ear. It's sweet, simple and just plain delightful!
- Why is it called "Symphony?" Well, believe it or not, that's actually the name of a grape! It's a hybrid of Grenache Gris and Muscat that's famous for big, floral flavors like jasmine and honey – and Stephen thought you should give it a try.
- And it has a cool party trick – the flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp tropical flavors... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling citrus.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fruity and incredibly refreshing Pinot Grigio with enough delicate floral aromas to make your nostrils smile.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Toss some jumbo prawns and fresh pineapple on the grill, plunk a couple bottles of this crisp crowd-pleaser on ice, and watch the party unfold!
- This is a zippy little Viognier - it's lively and tropical, with a richness that helps its fruity flavors linger. And you want them to linger.
- This wine was sent "direct to press", no crushing. That's why this Gold Country white is full of such fresh fruit... what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Serve it deliciously cold with a plate of buttery scallops - if you can part with a few drops, toss a little wine in the pan, too!
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks to Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
- This refreshing Chardonnay is full of juicy citrus fruit – your perfect sipping wine!
- The success of Steve's Pinot Grigio proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate, too!
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures...
Stephen’s rich, sweet white is about to reset all your Moscato expectations with bright, fruity flavors like sweet peaches, ripe mangoes and a touch of citrus.
Working with a sun-filled vineyard estate in Lodi, Stephen harvested these juicy grapes at night to lock in full, concentrated fruitiness.
Pour yourself a glass of this chilled white, letting it open up for a few minutes so the sweet aromatics start to waft from the glass. Rustle up a plate of crunchy crostini with some creamy brie, and let the simple life take you away.