- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy thirst-quencher, with bright fruit flavors of pear and green apple, dashes of citrusy tang and traces of light nuttiness on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene sourced this gem straight from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestige, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chard for a full year in expensive oak barrels – now it’s all yours! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
This wonderfully smooth and creamy new sipper from your champion of Sonoma Chard is downright delectable, pulsing with lush fruit, a dash of warm, oaky spice that refreshes and warms the soul all at once.
Scott has the inside scoop to get him into Petaluma Gap, the newest hot-ticket corner of Sonoma wine country – where fog-shrouded mornings help the grapes ripen slow and steady to bring you Chardonnay so fresh and flavorful, this little subregion needed its very own name to set it apart.
This Chardonnay is one for the (history) books! It’s not every day you get to taste one of the first wines from a totally new region. People could still be drinking Petaluma Gap wines 100 years from now, but you’ll go down as one of the very first to enjoy it, all because you funded the right winemaker at the right time. I’ll toast to that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1250 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $16.99 price is for your eyes only.
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay for the first time, all thanks to Angels!
Juicy fresh apple and Asian pear flavors mingle with rich stone fruit in this wine from Jac, which he made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s way crisper than your average Chardonnay.
Jac’s used the same vineyard site for the last 5 vintages of this wine (the 2017 won Best of Class in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!). It sips like one of the finer white wines from France, Jac says, but for a fraction of the price.
Jac suggests gently chilling it once it arrives, then serving this mouthwatering white wine with fresh seafood, a cheese platter or just on its own as an aperitif. Enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sunny Chardonnay drips with vibrant flavors of ripe green apple, luscious pear and mouthwatering white peach that shine through without the buttery flavor of your average Chard – this is one’s all about fresh fruit and refreshing crispness.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to scour esteemed vineyards in the Santa Maria Valley and Santa Barbara County and found the most immaculate, perfectly ripened Chardonnay on the whole Central Coast – just for you!
- The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Thirsty yet?
- Big, bold and buttery, with rich stone fruit flavors and lush creaminess for days – this is Sonoma Chardonnay at its most luxurious!
- Franc used Angel funding to source impeccable fruit from the renowned Wildwood Vineyard in Kenwood, home to the most prime spot for Chardonnay in Sonoma Valley.
- Sonoma whites this luscious easily go for twice as much, but for backing Franc through every step of crafting this dreamy Chard, you get it with an exclusive Angel savings.
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
- Bright and crisp, this white wine is practically singing with luscious fruity flavors thanks to Jac’s unoaked style, which lets the high-end fruit in this Chardonnay shine all on its own and cuts out the extra creaminess you find in oaked Chards.
- With Angel support, Jac sourced top-quality Chardonnay specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a refreshing, refined white that can easily stand up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
- Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.