Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
- Lush, lively and packed with tastebud-tingling flavors of ripe, juicy peach and nectarine, this delicate white sipper is just the thing for those hot summer afternoons in the shade.
- With the help of Angel funding, Yian scoured California’s sunny Central Coast for the most picture-perfect Pinot Grigio she could find, then carefully crafted this delectable white to show off every scintillating flavor to its fullest.
- A white wine this zesty calls for a big bowl of fresh ceviche and extra-crunchy tortilla chips… are you drooling yet?
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Lively and bright, with a fresh, fruity crispness that dances on your tastebuds through a long, refreshing finish, Derek’s delectable Pinot Gris has elegance and easy-sipping written all over it.
- With Angel support behind him, Derek took this mouth-watering white all the way from vine to wine, guiding the grapes through the 2019 growing season at Wiley Vineyard, a picture-perfect cool-climate vineyard in Anderson Valley, just a hop, skip and jump from the Pacific.
- Single-vineyard wines from the world-class Wiley Vineyard easily go for over $40, and with so little Pinot Gris planted in Anderson Valley, this white is a refreshing, ravishing rarity that Angels get for an absolute steal.
- This seriously refreshing Pinot Grigio from Italian superstar Paolo is chock full of light and luscious fruit flavors like ripe green apple and juicy pear, with a delicate, delectable texture you’ll be remembering for days.
- With your support, Paolo was able to harvest impeccable Pinot Grigio fruit from the world-famous region right near Venice, where some of Italy's juiciest, finest white wine grapes grow.
- A mouthwatering white like this is just begging for a charcuterie spread complete with thinly-sliced prosciutto, some creamy cheese and a warm, crusty baguette. Ciao bella!
- This bright, light, white delight is warm weather sipping at its finest. Crisp, refreshing and almost too easy to drink, this fruity Pinot Grigio is the perfect wine to pour any day of the week.
- With your help, Karen found top-notch grapes from an ideal vineyard nestled in the heart of Clarksburg with rich clay soils and cooling breezes from the Delta that give this Pinot Grigio unbeatable brightness and intricately layered flavors.
- Angels just named Karen the 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year! Grab a bottle of this delicate white sipper to help her celebrate!