WE'RE NOT SURE
- Soak in the full spectrum of Sauvignon Blanc, the striking balance between pure, heady tropical fruit and fresh, clean citrus zing. This is truly top-shelf Sauvignon Blanc.
- Ondine spent 18 years mastering this lavish style of Sauvignon making the Russian River Valley’s flagship Geyser Peak, spending a good chunk of that time in the tutelage of your 8-time winemaker of the year, Daryl Groom (who consults on Ondine’s project and shares the billing on her wine label).
- “This Sauvignon Blanc is a divine companion to fresh oysters sourced from cool waters, and it’s a great wine to sip with friends to get the evening's festivities going. Perhaps most importantly it’s a little taste of springtime to kiss winter goodbye.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A fresh, fruity explosion of melon, passionfruit and tropical flavors burst from this brilliant, intense and undeniably scrumptious Sauvignon Blanc from the one and only Ondine.
- This is Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc at its finest, thanks to Ondine’s endless winemaking talents and your limitless support for her passion projects like this world-class white.
- Ondine spent nearly two decades learning everything there is to know about Russian River Valley Sauv Blanc. She even worked with your 8-time winemaker of the year Daryl Groom for a time. Now she’s put all her skills into bringing you this epic Sauv Blanc, hoping you'll sip it in style all summer long.