- Take one sip of Jacqueline’s heavenly Sauvignon Blanc and be serenaded by a whole harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. Summer sipping never tasted so good!
- With support from Angels, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauv Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s irresistibly fresh and fruity Symphony is music to sweet wine lovers’ ears. It’s dripping in juicy, refreshing floral flavors and practically singing with a lush, lip-smacking sweetness.
- Stephen made this wine using special Symphony grapes, a relatively new white varietal sourced from his own Lodi vineyards, where the growing conditions are ideal for bringing out this grape’s vibrant flavors and aromas.
- Start by serving this sweet sipper niceand chilled to get a full range of crisp tropical flavors, then let it warm a bit in the glass to develop tastes of sweet-smelling citrus. Yum!
- So this is what bees must feel like, buzzing through an orchard of summery apricots and nectarines. You'll fill up on all the right fruit flavors - and just the right amount of sweet.
- David has alllll the right experience and connections to make rocking wines like this delightful white for the most incredible value - he loves making you quality wines for prices like these!
- It's Angels like you who gave a 40-year winemaking veteran the chance of a lifetime - to make his own wines for the very first time. Time to drink in your reward...