- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Alex is your undisputed Chenin champion and this refreshing Reserve is exactly why! It’s clean, crisp and perfectly dry, with lush fruit flavors like ripe pears and tangy summer citrus.
With your support, Alex got her hands on top-grade fruit from the primo Prince Vineyard in Clarksburg, where rich, deep soils are loaded with minerals for the vines to soak up, giving the fruit irresistibly complex flavors.
Alex’s original Chenin Blanc just won Best of Class – so just imagine how epic this special Reserve Chenin is going to taste!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It’s one of David’s most popular white wines ever – and now it’s back! This Reserve Chardonnay is simply stunning with bright, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture.
- Before you and David came along, the priceless vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines that would grow more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more concentrated, delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines to bring you some of the very best Chardonnay you’ve ever funded.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- Ripe summer peaches drizzled with rich wildflower honey, soft flowery aromas floating past your nose – yes... David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic! And it’ll definitely make you swoon.
- David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
- This wine's a work of art on its own, but the flavors really take off with food – slice up a warm, crusty baguette, add a dollop of creamy brie and take a sip of your Viognier for a flavor explosion!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This summery, oh-so-sippable white gushes with layer after layer of tropical, citrus and melon flavors, all packed together perfectly with an extra refreshing crispness.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from fruit grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California with the perfect conditions for growing otherworldly Chenin.
- This sunny, easy-sipping Chenin has ‘summer staple’ written all over it. Grab a bottle (or two) and hit the patio!
- This bright, light, white delight is warm weather sipping at its finest. Crisp, refreshing and almost too easy to drink, this fruity Pinot Grigio is the perfect wine to pour any day of the week.
- With your help, Karen found top-notch grapes from an ideal vineyard nestled in the heart of Clarksburg with rich clay soils and cooling breezes from the Delta that give this Pinot Grigio unbeatable brightness and intricately layered flavors.
- Angels just named Karen the 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year! Grab a bottle of this delicate white sipper to help her celebrate!