WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
Drenched in ripe bananas, baked apples and sweet peaches, this fresh, fruity white is your refreshing answer to those long, hot summer days ahead.
Rick lets these grapes from the Santa Ynez Valley's famous Camp 4 Vineyard speak for themselves - with minimal handling, these grapes can grow wild (and develop rich flavors to match). His philosophy? Make the grapes do the work! “Don't screw it up and you can't go wrong,” he says.
Rick made this ready to drink now, but says you can also age it for up to 5 years to transform some of the flavors. Serve up with grilled pork chops and roasted butternut squash drizzled with honey for full effect.
- Lush, lively and packed with tastebud-tingling flavors of ripe, juicy peach and nectarine, this delicate white sipper is just the thing for those hot summer afternoons in the shade.
- With the help of Angel funding, Yian scoured California’s sunny Central Coast for the most picture-perfect Pinot Grigio she could find, then carefully crafted this delectable white to show off every scintillating flavor to its fullest.
- A white wine this zesty calls for a big bowl of fresh ceviche and extra-crunchy tortilla chips… are you drooling yet?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sunny Chardonnay drips with vibrant flavors of ripe green apple, luscious pear and mouthwatering white peach that shine through without the buttery flavor of your average Chard – this is one’s all about fresh fruit and refreshing crispness.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to scour esteemed vineyards in the Santa Maria Valley and Santa Barbara County and found the most immaculate, perfectly ripened Chardonnay on the whole Central Coast – just for you!
- The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Thirsty yet?
- This cool, crisp thirst-quencher from Ben and Rod is how Sauvignon Blanc was meant to be – stacked with light and sumptuous fruit flavors and balanced with a lip-smacking freshness that glides all the way through a long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
- Ripe summer peaches drizzled with rich wildflower honey, soft flowery aromas floating past your nose – yes... David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic! And it’ll definitely make you swoon.
- David harvested grapes from sun-soaked Clarksburg, where the fruit hangs on the vines longer than usual due to the hot, dry summers – the perfect recipe for an enchanting treat like this one.
- This wine's a work of art on its own, but the flavors really take off with food – slice up a warm, crusty baguette, add a dollop of creamy brie and take a sip of your Viognier for a flavor explosion!
- Bright and crisp, this white wine is practically singing with luscious fruity flavors thanks to Jac’s unoaked style, which lets the high-end fruit in this Chardonnay shine all on its own and cuts out the extra creaminess you find in oaked Chards.
- With Angel support, Jac sourced top-quality Chardonnay specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a refreshing, refined white that can easily stand up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
- Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
- Fresh flavors of luscious apple and Asian pear tango with mouth-filling stone fruit in this Chard made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s much crisper than your classic creamy Chardonnay.
- Jac’s been working with the same vineyard for this Chardonnay in the heart of the Alexander Valley for five years and says “the intense fruit character of these grapes is remarkable.”
- For backing Jac vintage after vintage as he perfects this gem of a white, Angels get to enjoy this crisp, clean Alexander Valley Chardonnay for an absolute song.