This is an elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of soft, glittery sunshine – an absolutely divine wine.
Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You have a new favorite wine – you just don’t know it yet. This beautifully-balanced white is glimmering with crisp flavors like apple, pear, and a touch of melon. Between the delicate texture and refreshing finish, white wine doesn’t get better than this!
- Pinot Blanc’s still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape) – so you’re getting this rare and luxurious white for an insane deal.
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
This juicy Down Under white races with rich flavors of ripe pear, white peach and a touch of citrus and spice that glide together smoothly into an unforgettably refreshing finish.
Adam harvested pristine Clare Valley Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewürztraminer side by side at the same time and co-fermented this tempting trio to bring you a simply epic Aussie white wine field blend!
This lively, versatile white is the perfect patio companion all on its own, but pair a glass with a loaded cheese plate or charcuterie spread and you've got a full-fledged flavorfest on your hands.
- If you were only going to sip one crisp white wine all summer, David’s light and fruity Sauv Blanc would be the perfect choice. It’s positively dripping with luscious tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus that make it almost impossible to put down.
- With Angel funding and his years of California winemaking expertise, David set out to make a lip-smacking Sauv Blanc using some of the best fruit he could find and taking a hands-off approach in the winery to let every sumptuous flavor shine through.
- Pair this scintillating white sipper up with a decked out cheese board and crackers while you whip up a meal of ceviche and fish tacos and you’re golden.
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
WE'RE NOT SURE
A tropical medley of pineapple and peach crosses paths with vanilla and a splash of lemon for some seriously refreshing sipping capped off by a long, smooth finish.
With state of the art farming, gentle processing and – most importantly – Angel funding, Rick took these grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara County and turned them into a full, juicy summer white just for you.
Rick made this wine with immediate drinking in mind, but says aging it for a few years could also bring out a little more flavor depth. When the time is right, sipping alongside an extravagant dinner plate of surf and turf - like sizzling steak with buttery lobster - is a must.
Drenched in ripe bananas, baked apples and sweet peaches, this fresh, fruity white is your refreshing answer to those long, hot summer days ahead.
Rick lets these grapes from the Santa Ynez Valley's famous Camp 4 Vineyard speak for themselves - with minimal handling, these grapes can grow wild (and develop rich flavors to match). His philosophy? Make the grapes do the work! “Don't screw it up and you can't go wrong,” he says.
Rick made this ready to drink now, but says you can also age it for up to 5 years to transform some of the flavors. Serve up with grilled pork chops and roasted butternut squash drizzled with honey for full effect.
- This cool, crisp thirst-quencher from Ben and Rod is how Sauvignon Blanc was meant to be – stacked with light and sumptuous fruit flavors and balanced with a lip-smacking freshness that glides all the way through a long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This summery, oh-so-sippable white gushes with layer after layer of tropical, citrus and melon flavors, all packed together perfectly with an extra refreshing crispness.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from fruit grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California with the perfect conditions for growing otherworldly Chenin.
- This sunny, easy-sipping Chenin has ‘summer staple’ written all over it. Grab a bottle (or two) and hit the patio!