- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
- A former Young Winemaker of the Year is responsible for this Trocken. The word is German for 'dry,' which means that this Riesling is full of flavor AND is lip-smackingly-crisp.
- You can expect juicy white peaches, lifts of lemon and a crunch of apple for a bit of punch and power. It's rounded, fragrant, and deliciously dry.
- You'll normally pay double for a Riesling of this quality – but thanks to Angel funding, it's yours at the right price. So good with Thai food that the take-out practically orders itself...
Jacqueline says this is the fun, younger sister to her Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc – it’s filled with carefree fruit flavors like citrus and lime.
Because of Angel funding, Jacqueline was to hand-select her grapes from several premium vineyards to bring you a fresh, thirst-quenching white for less than double digits.
Slap together a cheese plate, open up a chilled bottle or two of this white, and you're going places.
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
- Yowza – this is an intense splash of citrus and lime, guaranteed to make you mad for Marlborough Sauv Blanc.
- Mike used your funding to work with five different cool-climate vineyards that span the upper and lower Wairau Valley – we're calling it the land of refreshment.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Especially when it's paired with buttery scallops! If that pairing sounds good, make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
- Your 91% white's made an epic return! And it's bursting with juiciness – think ripe apples, melon and crisp citrus fruits. "'Summer in a glass', as my wife calls it," he says.
- With your funding, your Daryl carefully pinpointed the perfect appellation to grow these juicy Sauvignon Blanc grapes. And he chose not to use oak so he could really showcase the fruit's mouthwateringly-zesty flavors.
- From grilled salmon to sushi take-out to simply enjoying it on its own, Daryl's refreshing Sauv is an easy-on-your-pocket winner.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...
Between the juicy citrus flavors and light, crisp finish – Mike’s fresh-squeezed Sauvignon Blanc is the simply-slurpable white to have on hand these late summer months.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
What better way to spend the last stretch of summer than with a frosty glass of Mike’s indie Sauv, a few fresh-shucked oysters and warm sunset?
- Carmen's zippy, fruity white oozes with mouth-watering flavors like juicy grapefruits and limes. This is a crisp, lip-smackingly juicy Sauv – from your very first Winemaker of the Year!
- Winemakers don't come much more talented and passionate than Carmen. She's worked her magic on a premium, pure and pristine South African Sauv - and it's divine.
- Enjoy a nice chilled glass when you're cozied up inside with a crackling fire going and the smell of an apple pie in the oven. It doesn't get more perfect than that!