Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish - it’s what warm summer evenings were made for.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
- Alex’s bright, crisp Chenin Blanc bursts with flavors of tangy, citrusy lemon zest and orange, all packed into a delectably smooth mouthfeel for the perfect sipper to start of your summer.
- This Chenin comes from the storied old vines of the “Prince Vineyard” in Clarksburg where, thanks to Angel funding, Alex was able to personally pick which blocks of grapes to use for this wine to bring you the lushest, fullest flavors possible.
- Alex’s last vintage of this Chenin just won Best of Class at the big SF Chronicle Wine Competition! Scoop up a few bottles of this new vintage and help her celebrate!
- Matt's Sauvignon Blanc is the cream of the Napa crop, with a lush, refined smoothness that lets it go down almost too easily.
- With your funding, Matt sourced these grapes from a certified sustainable single vineyard site in Calistoga, at the north end of Napa Valley, where warm days and cool nights give Sauvignon Blanc the perfect conditions to thrive in.
- Matt only made a limited amount of this scrumptious Sauvignon Blanc and once Angels catch on, he says, it’s bound to sell out in a flash!
Due to popular Angel demand, Oscar and Claudia just brought back this crisp Portuguese classic for its most delectable vintage yet! Flush with tangy citrus, tropical fruits and a refined smoothness, this juicy jawdropper makes for easy, elegant sipping any old day of the week.
Your sibling winemakers used your funding to make this white refresher in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe!
Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- Fresh and sippable with a zingy punch and elegant texture, this crisp single-vineyard white packs lush tropical fruit flavors and the kind of bright zip that makes New Zealand white wines such classics.
- Your favorite New Zealand winemaking family, the Parishes, blended together 75% Sauvignon Blanc and 25% Pinot Gris to craft this first-ever specialty white with grapes carefully selected for the perfect ripeness from the family’s very own Dunnolly Vineyard in North Canterbury.
- Angel funding gave the Parishes the creative freedom to make this white wonder exactly the way they wanted from their own grapes. Wines like this are one-of-a-kind treasures that would never even exist without you!
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes from loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
- Sam’s exquisite Australian white is lush, ripe and dripping with fruity flavors of peach and apricot, plus a delicate touch of honey and orange blossom. This rich, silky smooth Viognier is helping give Australian white wines the world-class reputation they deserve.
- Your funding helps Sam source high-end grapes from a famous estate where the growers keep yields low, giving the fruit its big, bold, concentrated flavors. “I'm actually gobsmacked that we get access to this terrific fruit!” Sam says.
- Sam suggests enjoying this wine on the younger side, but if you’re feeling adventurous, lay a few bottles down and open them over the next year or two and see how the flavors develop over time.