Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 7th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fresh, inviting and popping with bold citrus and kiwi fruit, your first-ever Rebel white is SO easy to drink!
- Jen had never made a Sauvignon Blanc until Angels came along. Thanks to an outpouring of RAVE reviews from her Angels down in Oz, this Young Winemaker of the Year got the green light to make some for the US, too! WOOHOO!
- Stock up with a few bottles and the house parties will follow. "It just loves to be served outside, on verandas, under the shade of a tree, by the pool or the barbie," Jen says. "It's a real crowdpleaser!"