Due to popular Angel demand, Oscar and Claudia just brought back this crisp Portuguese classic for its most delectable vintage yet! Flush with tangy citrus, tropical fruits and a refined smoothness, this juicy jawdropper makes for easy, elegant sipping any old day of the week.
Your sibling winemakers used your funding to make this white refresher in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe!
Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- Ripe, juicy and ready for sipping on arrival, Jacqueline’s juicy, refreshing white from the heart of Sonoma is nothing short of a full-on flavor party, thanks to luscious mouthfuls of peach and a tangy, tantalizing touch of citrus.
- Jacqueline used her connections in Sonoma wine country to source prestige hand-picked fruit. Thanks to Angel support, she was able to make this first-rate white exactly the way she wanted, coaxing out every flavor to its absolute fullest, all exclusively for you.
- If ever there was a springtime sipper for all occasions, this sublime, lip-smacking white is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
- This crisp white delicacy is like drinking a glass of pure Granny Smith apples, with a big fat dollop of cream added for good luck. Kerr...zing!
- Albarino is Spain's answer to Sauvignon Blanc. And you just funded some of the best! Clean, crisp, crystal clear flavors, with enough raciness to make this Galicia-grown white the perfect partner for a weeknight meal – in other words, an all-around winner to have in the fridge.
- Chicken and chorizo stew, a bottle of this (erm... make it two) a little Netflix action, and you're set for the night.
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
This wonderfully smooth and creamy new sipper from your champion of Sonoma Chard is downright delectable, pulsing with lush fruit, a dash of warm, oaky spice that refreshes and warms the soul all at once.
Scott has the inside scoop to get him into Petaluma Gap, the newest hot-ticket corner of Sonoma wine country – where fog-shrouded mornings help the grapes ripen slow and steady to bring you Chardonnay so fresh and flavorful, this little subregion needed its very own name to set it apart.
This Chardonnay is one for the (history) books! It’s not every day you get to taste one of the first wines from a totally new region. People could still be drinking Petaluma Gap wines 100 years from now, but you’ll go down as one of the very first to enjoy it, all because you funded the right winemaker at the right time. I’ll toast to that!
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay for the first time, all thanks to Angels!
Juicy fresh apple and Asian pear flavors mingle with rich stone fruit in this wine from Jac, which he made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s way crisper than your average Chardonnay.
Jac’s used the same vineyard site for the last 5 vintages of this wine (the 2017 won Best of Class in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!). It sips like one of the finer white wines from France, Jac says, but for a fraction of the price.
Jac suggests gently chilling it once it arrives, then serving this mouthwatering white wine with fresh seafood, a cheese platter or just on its own as an aperitif. Enjoy!
- Fresh fruity flavors of ripe, luscious peach, juicy pear and lip-smacking traces of citrus mingle perfectly in Rick’s gloriously juicy white blend, gliding smoothly through a long, lingering finish.
- Rick set out to make an epic summertime white blend and with Angel support behind him, he was able to track down and seamlessly blend together fruit from some of Santa Barbara’s finest vineyards for this unforgettably refreshing white.
- “The wine is perfect for summertime consumption with warm days, simple foods and good friends,” Rick says. “It goes down very easy and marries with a wide variety of foods.”
- It’s finally back – the most celebrated white wine from all-star Willamette winemaker Chris Baker! Overflowing with lively fruit flavors of white peach and melon, this crisp thirst-quencher has quickly become a favorite of thousands of Angels and counting...
- Thanks to your support and his deep connections across Willamette Valley, Chris had his choice of fruit from four prestige vineyard sites to give this Pinot Gris layer upon layer of lush, fruity complexity.
- This dazzling Oregon delight has been a solid gold hit since day one. Chris’s debut vintage of this wine won a shiny Gold medal in a big-name wine competition, followed by a Double Gold medal the very next year. Now in its third vintage, Chris has somehow improved on perfection – and it’s all yours to enjoy!