Due to popular Angel demand, Oscar and Claudia just brought back this crisp Portuguese classic for its most delectable vintage yet! Flush with tangy citrus, tropical fruits and a refined smoothness, this juicy jawdropper makes for easy, elegant sipping any old day of the week.
Your sibling winemakers used your funding to make this white refresher in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe!
Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- Ripe, juicy and ready for sipping on arrival, Jacqueline’s juicy, refreshing white from the heart of Sonoma is nothing short of a full-on flavor party, thanks to luscious mouthfuls of peach and a tangy, tantalizing touch of citrus.
- Jacqueline used her connections in Sonoma wine country to source prestige hand-picked fruit. Thanks to Angel support, she was able to make this first-rate white exactly the way she wanted, coaxing out every flavor to its absolute fullest, all exclusively for you.
- If ever there was a springtime sipper for all occasions, this sublime, lip-smacking white is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
This is an elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of soft, glittery sunshine – an absolutely divine wine.
Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Packed with juicy peach and pineapple flavors, Coni’s refreshingly crisp Sauv is light, and zippy, making it your perfect sunny-day sipper.
- Your winemaker harvested grapes from Chile’s Aconcagua Valley, where the cooler air is perfect for slowing down the ripening of the grapes – locking in juicy, crisp flavor.
- Stick your hand in a bag of chips, scoop up some zesty ceviche and sip a chilled glass of this white... you’ve got yourself a slice of heaven for under $10.
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
Juicy fresh apple and Asian pear flavors mingle with rich stone fruit in this wine from Jac, which he made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s way crisper than your average Chardonnay.
Jac’s used the same vineyard site for the last 5 vintages of this wine (the 2017 won Best of Class in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!). It sips like one of the finer white wines from France, Jac says, but for a fraction of the price.
Jac suggests gently chilling it once it arrives, then serving this mouthwatering white wine with fresh seafood, a cheese platter or just on its own as an aperitif. Enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Lively and bright, with a fresh, fruity crispness that dances on your tastebuds through a long, refreshing finish, Derek’s delectable Pinot Gris has elegance and easy-sipping written all over it.
- With Angel support behind him, Derek took this mouth-watering white all the way from vine to wine, guiding the grapes through the 2019 growing season at Wiley Vineyard, a picture-perfect cool-climate vineyard in Anderson Valley, just a hop, skip and jump from the Pacific.
- Single-vineyard wines from the world-class Wiley Vineyard easily go for over $40, and with so little Pinot Gris planted in Anderson Valley, this white is a refreshing, ravishing rarity that Angels get for an absolute steal.
- This lively, fresh and fruity Portuguese white blend from Quevedo siblings Oscar and Claudia dazzles with flavors so unforgettable, you’ll be getting thirsty every time you hear “Douro Valley” from now on.
- Angel funding gave the Quevedos free reign to blend a tongue-twisting trio of Portuguese grapes into this luscious white: Viosinho for a fresh floral character, Gouveio for depth and complexity and Códega do Larinho for flush, endlessly fruity flavors.
- “We could feel that these grapes could only make a great wine,” Oscar said. Now the only thing left is for you to taste it!
- This cool, crisp thirst-quencher from Ben and Rod is how Sauvignon Blanc was meant to be – stacked with light and sumptuous fruit flavors and balanced with a lip-smacking freshness that glides all the way through a long, lush finish.
- Angels voted for Ben and Rod to team up and bring you this wondrous white, combining their decades of shared expertise making top-tier Sauv Blanc. Ben found the pristine fruit basking in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make Sauv Blanc’s tropical flavors sing like no other – the rest is history!
- Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyere cheese – you can’t go wrong!