- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a classic French blend of crisp Sauvignon (58%) and full-bodied Semillion (42%) that's totally Californian. It's super ripe, so there are no grassy flavors – just a mouthful of wild tropical fruit and a splendiferous, rich finish. You won't believe where Alex & Ryan found it...
- World-famous, uber-posh Napa. In this Cab-centric region, Semillon and Sauv Blanc are nearly extinct... but with your support, this insider winemaking duo snatched up two vineyards' worth – from a family-owned historical estate and a meticulously-farmed Rutherford vineyard. What a find!
- Now, there is a catch – to get the claim to this wine, Alex & Ryan had to make a few promises... including keeping the vineyard names a secret. But, they're 100% allowed to brag about how delicious it is!