WE'RE NOT SURE
The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay for the first time, all thanks to Angels!
- Fresh fruity flavors of ripe, luscious peach, juicy pear and lip-smacking traces of citrus mingle perfectly in Rick’s gloriously juicy white blend, gliding smoothly through a long, lingering finish.
- Rick set out to make an epic summertime white blend and with Angel support behind him, he was able to track down and seamlessly blend together fruit from some of Santa Barbara’s finest vineyards for this unforgettably refreshing white.
- “The wine is perfect for summertime consumption with warm days, simple foods and good friends,” Rick says. “It goes down very easy and marries with a wide variety of foods.”
Drenched in ripe bananas, baked apples and sweet peaches, this fresh, fruity white is your refreshing answer to those long, hot summer days ahead.
Rick lets these grapes from the Santa Ynez Valley's famous Camp 4 Vineyard speak for themselves - with minimal handling, these grapes can grow wild (and develop rich flavors to match). His philosophy? Make the grapes do the work! “Don't screw it up and you can't go wrong,” he says.
Rick made this ready to drink now, but says you can also age it for up to 5 years to transform some of the flavors. Serve up with grilled pork chops and roasted butternut squash drizzled with honey for full effect.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sunny Chardonnay drips with vibrant flavors of ripe green apple, luscious pear and mouthwatering white peach that shine through without the buttery flavor of your average Chard – this is one’s all about fresh fruit and refreshing crispness.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to scour esteemed vineyards in the Santa Maria Valley and Santa Barbara County and found the most immaculate, perfectly ripened Chardonnay on the whole Central Coast – just for you!
- The perfect summery white for sipping beside savory seared ahi tacos or crispy, mouthwatering fish and chips. Thirsty yet?
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.