- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- Made mostly without oak to get the fullest flavors from these special French grapes, Ben says "Angels will be surprised by the fineness and elegance of our Chablis." With its deep, intense aromas and mouthwatering brightness, Ben adds, "Elegance and purity are the true words to describe our Chablis."
- This is true French Chablis– from its gorgeous pale gold color right down to its savory, elegant minerality. Due to recent extreme weather, area wines like this are becoming increasingly more rare– treasure it with a plate of fresh oysters while you can.
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- You find one fine, French wine. Elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious – the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, Patrice's fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
Only a third-generation French winemaker could make such a crisp, creamy Sauvignon Blanc like this. The light and juicy fruit flavors and soft, fragrant aromas will have you smitten.
Patrice is a well-connected winemaker who loves making elegant, refreshing whites like this your everyday drink – and for a stunning price, thanks to Angel funding.
Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and drift away on a cloud...