Due to popular Angel demand, Oscar and Claudia just brought back this crisp Portuguese classic for its most delectable vintage yet! Flush with tangy citrus, tropical fruits and a refined smoothness, this juicy jawdropper makes for easy, elegant sipping any old day of the week.
Your sibling winemakers used your funding to make this white refresher in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe!
Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
This white Willamette wonder is crisp, bouncy and bright, dripping with flavors of luscious, mouthwatering melon and peach, and perfectly balanced with a touch of tropical fruits and traces of tangy citrus, thanks to careful fermentation in French oak barrels.
Originally from Germany and Northern Italy, Pinot Blanc is a super rare find on this side of the world. But with your support, Chris scouted out a tiny Pinot patch growing in two prestige vineyards right in his backyard of Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
In fact, Pinot Blanc is so hard to find that Chris could only harvest enough to bring you less than 500 cases. It’s the kind of wine that only happens when all the stars align and a winemaker is in the right place at exactly the right time – and it all happened because of you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vivacious white is perfect in its simplicity – with a satisfying POP of lemony-lime flavor and a cool, vibrant finish, it's almost TOO easy to drink.
- D.H. has made wines all over the world for over 40 years now. That vast experience makes him an expert negotiator – and he's working hard to bring you the best quality wines for your money. Case in point: This classic Cali white is $9.99 a bottle!
- Grab a couple bottles while you can – so you're prepared for all those memorable summer meals. Pour a nice cold glass while dinner sizzles on the grill, and you've got a ridiculously refreshing appetizer.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Top-rated Sauv loved by more than 5,000+ Angels! This refreshing white is bursting with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita will quench your thirst...
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from Awatere and the Wairau Valley for a whirl of both rich, juicy fruit flavors and fresh, almost-herbal, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc is the definition of bright and zippy – full of juicy peach flavors with a citrus kick.
- Jacqueline got her fruit from a sunny, dry-farmed vineyard, so these Sauv grapes are extra ripe and concentrated. That means more flavor for you!
- This crowd-favorite white is the exactly you'll want to bring to a cookout. Show up with two bottles in hand, and the party will follow.
- If you were only going to sip one crisp white wine all summer, David’s light and fruity Sauv Blanc would be the perfect choice. It’s positively dripping with luscious tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus that make it almost impossible to put down.
- With Angel funding and his years of California winemaking expertise, David set out to make a lip-smacking Sauv Blanc using some of the best fruit he could find and taking a hands-off approach in the winery to let every sumptuous flavor shine through.
- Pair this scintillating white sipper up with a decked out cheese board and crackers while you whip up a meal of ceviche and fish tacos and you’re golden.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It’s finally back – the most celebrated white wine from all-star Willamette winemaker Chris Baker! Overflowing with lively fruit flavors of white peach and melon, this crisp thirst-quencher has quickly become a favorite of thousands of Angels and counting...
- Thanks to your support and his deep connections across Willamette Valley, Chris had his choice of fruit from four prestige vineyard sites to give this Pinot Gris layer upon layer of lush, fruity complexity.
- This dazzling Oregon delight has been a solid gold hit since day one. Chris’s debut vintage of this wine won a shiny Gold medal in a big-name wine competition, followed by a Double Gold medal the very next year. Now in its third vintage, Chris has somehow improved on perfection – and it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This lively, fresh and fruity Portuguese white blend from Quevedo siblings Oscar and Claudia dazzles with flavors so unforgettable, you’ll be getting thirsty every time you hear “Douro Valley” from now on.
- Angel funding gave the Quevedos free reign to blend a tongue-twisting trio of Portuguese grapes into this luscious white: Viosinho for a fresh floral character, Gouveio for depth and complexity and Códega do Larinho for flush, endlessly fruity flavors.
- “We could feel that these grapes could only make a great wine,” Oscar said. Now the only thing left is for you to taste it!