- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks to Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
- Talk about a mouthwatering wine! You can practically feel the punch of ripe, peachy aromas hitting your nose before making way to flavors like zesty citrus and enough mango to make you tango.
- With your backing, Mauricio trekked through wild and rugged Uco Valley wine country to harvest zippy Sauvignon Blanc, aromatic Torrontés and his final magic ingredient – Chardonnay! – to give your white added oomph and the perfect trifecta of flavor.
- From Taco Tuesday to Sunday Funday, this easy-drinking, easy-on-your-pocket white is a must. Promise you’ll try it with Thai takeout at least once – it’s a life-altering combo.
This bombshell white is full of lip-smacking flavors like ripe apricots, juicy tropical fruits, a touch of golden spice and soft, creamy textures. The long, luxurious finish will plop you right into the Rhone Valley.
Yian uncovered a hidden-gem Central Coast vineyard full of premium Marsanne – transforming these flavor-packed grapes into your scrumptious white (and thank goodness she did!).
Your Marsanne has a smidge of Chardonnay for a touch of brightness, making it ideal for some crispy fish tacos. It’s also the first wine of its kind on the site – you’re about to drink in some Naked history!