- Alex’s bright, crisp Chenin Blanc bursts with flavors of tangy, citrusy lemon zest and orange, all packed into a delectably smooth mouthfeel for the perfect sipper to start of your summer.
- This Chenin comes from the storied old vines of the “Prince Vineyard” in Clarksburg where, thanks to Angel funding, Alex was able to personally pick which blocks of grapes to use for this wine to bring you the lushest, fullest flavors possible.
- Alex’s last vintage of this Chenin just won Best of Class at the big SF Chronicle Wine Competition! Scoop up a few bottles of this new vintage and help her celebrate!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels' top-rated Chenin is tart, creamy and oh so satisfying – like a buttered biscuit slathered in orange marmalade.
- Because Angels love the wine so much, Alex was able to personally pick the individual blocks of Chenin grapes to use for your wine. That's an extra special honor, and really defines and differentiates this Clarksburg vintage from the rest!
- ....and it goes swimmingly with a homemade poke bowl or your favorite sushi. Date night perfection!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Alex is your undisputed Chenin champion and this refreshing Reserve is exactly why! It’s clean, crisp and perfectly dry, with lush fruit flavors like ripe pears and tangy summer citrus.
With your support, Alex got her hands on top-grade fruit from the primo Prince Vineyard in Clarksburg, where rich, deep soils are loaded with minerals for the vines to soak up, giving the fruit irresistibly complex flavors.
Alex’s original Chenin Blanc just won Best of Class – so just imagine how epic this special Reserve Chenin is going to taste!