- This world-class white wine is classic Chardonnay at its most delectable. With a perfect balance of creamy, oaky smoothness and crisp, mouth-filling tropical fruit flavors, it’s just one layer of decadence after another leading up to a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Daryl was able to harvest this special blend from three different Russian River vineyards. Daryl says, "One vineyard gives me intense, full-bodied, deeply golden fruit. The other two are leaner... with flavors like citrus and apple."
- Daryl added extra polish to this balanced white by aging your world-class white in French Oak. Russian River Valley Chardonnays like this sell for triple the price! But for the Angels who make it all possible? An absolute steal.
Rick’s delectable Chardonnay is a world-class Central Coast sipper steeped in fruity flavors of crisp apple and juicy white peach, all gliding along with a luscious, irresistible smoothness.
Your support gave Rick insider access to grapes from a cool-climate pocket of vineyards in southern Monterey County – now he’s bringing you all the finest flavors of coastal California in one sumptuous Chardonnay.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
- This luscious Chardonnay is downright breathtaking, with complex layers of rich, elegant fruit flavors like ripe apple and pear, plus a creamy smoothness and dash of warm spices from French oak aging.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave secured fruit from an esteemed vineyard nestled in Washington’s Columbia Valley. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," he says. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for a world-class white wine with bold, fruity goodness for days – Dave’s Chardonnay is all you need. Pair this gem with a slice of warm apple pie and thank Dave later.
- This world-class Chardonnay is rich, refined and flush with a mouth-filling creamy smoothness and fresh, fruity flavors of white peach and pear that shine through on a decadent, lingering finish.
- With your support, Franc got first dibs on top-quality Chardonnay grown in a single historic vineyard high up in the hills of Napa Valley. For helping him access this classic Napa fruit, you get a truly luxurious white wine for an absolute song!
- Pop the cork and serve with a fresh cut of salmon or a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs and a mountain of parmesan – then sit back for the flavor fireworks!
- This sleek, elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, vibrant fruit flavors and a creamy, silky smoothness that’s made this award-winning, 90+ rated Chard the favorite white wine of over 13,000 Angels.
- The best part about this golden-hued beauty? When the vineyard growing this Chardonnay was about to be pulled out, Angels stepped in and saved the priceless vines by funding David to source this prized fruit.
- Now he uses the intensely concentrated, complex grapes from these rescued vines to keep bringing you the Chardonnay of his dreams year after year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
- Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
- These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay, and it’s all thanks to Angels!
- Scott’s smooth and creamy Chardonnay is a lip-smacking Sonoma stunner, coursing with refined, luscious fruit and a touch of warm spice, all leading seamlessly into a lavish, long-lasting finish.
- Your support helped Scott make the most of his inside scoop to Petaluma Gap, Sonoma's newest subregion, where Chardonnay ripens slowly and evenly thanks to morning layers of fog, giving you a fresh, flavor-packed white wine like no other.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott’s first vintage of this Chard was one of the very first wines to be made from the new Petaluma Gap region. Now he’s bringing it back for another stellar vintage and it's more delectable than ever!
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Alexander Valley Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- This is classic California Chardonnay, bursting with vibrant bright fruit and an extra oomph of toasty, creamy smoothness from decadent oak barrel aging.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of the Russian River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.