WE'RE NOT SURE
The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay for the first time, all thanks to Angels!
This easy-sipping Italian white is an old-vine treasure with creamy textures and floral aromas shining through with each bright, crisp sip.
For this exclusive white, Dominic blended far-out varietals like Fiano and Malvasia with Chardonnay and Sauv Blanc to bring you a delicate sipper with a long, layered and oh-so refreshing finish.
With Angels’ help, Dominic sourced this wine mainly from old-vine coastal vineyards in a high-end region called Puglia, down south in the heel of Italy. Voilá!
Light, bright and white, with a tang of citrus and whiff of rose petal that make this easy sipper a semi-dry delight from beginning to end.
Because of you, Gerd got to work with single vineyards in the Pfalz region of Germany, personally checking the grapes before harvest to pick them at just the right time for the perfect ripeness.
It’s hard to pronounce and not much easier to find, especially at prices like this. For helping Gerd bring more of this scrumptious white to the world, Angles get it for only $14.99!
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
- You have a new favorite wine – you just don’t know it yet. This beautifully-balanced white is glimmering with crisp flavors like apple, pear, and a touch of melon. Between the delicate texture and refreshing finish, white wine doesn’t get better than this!
- Pinot Blanc’s still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape) – so you’re getting this rare and luxurious white for an insane deal.
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
- Chris makes a dazzling comeback with this rendition of his Pinot Gris, a followup to his highly-rated 2017 PG that had thousands of Angels raving and took Gold at the San Francisco Wine Competition
- Chris’s second round is seriously refreshing and bursting with tangy lemon, ripe peach and juicy melon that make this wine a little too easy to sip and even harder to put down
- With your help, aka Angel funding, Chris was able to blend grapes from three top-tier vineyards across the Willamette Valley to give this wine complex layers of flavors and aromas for you to slurp through. Enjoy!
Dry, elegant, perfectly structured… this Riesling's a stunner! With flavors like ripe autumn apples and juicy peaches, this refreshing white will plant you right into the lush German countryside.
Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy grapes to make crisp, full-bodied wines.
Enjoy this Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with some salsa verde enchiladas or spicy Thai chicken curry. Yummm. A little bit of heat is the perfect pairing for this white!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- Yowza – this is an intense splash of citrus and lime, guaranteed to make you mad for Marlborough Sauv Blanc.
- Mike used your funding to work with five different cool-climate vineyards that span the upper and lower Wairau Valley – we're calling it the land of refreshment.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Especially when it's paired with buttery scallops! If that pairing sounds good, make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
- Your 91% white's made an epic return! And it's bursting with juiciness – think ripe apples, melon and crisp citrus fruits. "'Summer in a glass', as my wife calls it," he says.
- With your funding, your Daryl carefully pinpointed the perfect appellation to grow these juicy Sauvignon Blanc grapes. And he chose not to use oak so he could really showcase the fruit's mouthwateringly-zesty flavors.
- From grilled salmon to sushi take-out to simply enjoying it on its own, Daryl's refreshing Sauv is an easy-on-your-pocket winner.