- A former Young Winemaker of the Year is responsible for this Trocken. The word is German for 'dry,' which means that this Riesling is full of flavor AND is lip-smackingly-crisp.
- You can expect juicy white peaches, lifts of lemon and a crunch of apple for a bit of punch and power. It's rounded, fragrant, and deliciously dry.
- You'll normally pay double for a Riesling of this quality – but thanks to Angel funding, it's yours at the right price. So good with Thai food that the take-out practically orders itself...
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
- Yowza – this is an intense splash of citrus and lime, guaranteed to make you mad for Marlborough Sauv Blanc.
- Mike used your funding to work with five different cool-climate vineyards that span the upper and lower Wairau Valley – we're calling it the land of refreshment.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Especially when it's paired with buttery scallops! If that pairing sounds good, make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
- Your 91% white's made an epic return! And it's bursting with juiciness – think ripe apples, melon and crisp citrus fruits. "'Summer in a glass', as my wife calls it," he says.
- With your funding, your Daryl carefully pinpointed the perfect appellation to grow these juicy Sauvignon Blanc grapes. And he chose not to use oak so he could really showcase the fruit's mouthwateringly-zesty flavors.
- From grilled salmon to sushi take-out to simply enjoying it on its own, Daryl's refreshing Sauv is an easy-on-your-pocket winner.
Between the juicy citrus flavors and light, crisp finish – Mike’s fresh-squeezed Sauvignon Blanc is the simply-slurpable white to have on hand these late summer months.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
What better way to spend the last stretch of summer than with a frosty glass of Mike’s indie Sauv, a few fresh-shucked oysters and warm sunset?
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
This light and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc is packed with tons of ripe, citrusy flavors – followed by a smooth, lip-smacking finish that’s sure to tease your tongue for more.
Katy and Justin hand-selected grapes from Columbia Valley, where the cool-climate helps the grapes to develop balanced flavor – ideal for this crisp Washington white.
A mouthwatering white like this was meant for taco night. Pour a glass and load up a tortilla with carne asada, cilantro, diced onions and a squeeze of lime. Food pairing paradise.
Oscar and Claudia’s refreshingly crisp Alvarinho is full of juicy citrus and tropical fruits that’ll transport you to the sun-soaked valleys of Portugal (and you won’t wanna leave).
Your brother-sister winemaking team harvested grapes from northwest Portugal, where warm days, cool nights and stretches of rain grow super-juicy grapes (perfect for mouth-watering whites).
This limited-release wine is especially unique thanks to its super-small and exclusive wine region. Grab a couple bottles of this zippy white before it sells out!
Sip in award-winning bliss – this refreshing white just won a Double Gold award in the First New Orleans International Wine Awards competition!
Ben’s elegant Chardonnay is light and dreamy, with effortless style. If you could taste a glimmering sunset over the French countryside, this is it.
Angel support allowed Ben to harvest grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains – a cooler climate where grapes ripen slowly to develop crisp, perfectly-balanced flavor.
This is your classic Chardonnay from the South of France, the home of ancient vines (some 1000+ years old!). When you sip this Chard, know that you’re sustaining history – and supporting this winemaker’s dream.