WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Only a third-generation French winemaker could make such a crisp, creamy Sauvignon Blanc like this. The light and juicy fruit flavors and soft, fragrant aromas will have you smitten.
Patrice is a well-connected winemaker who loves making elegant, refreshing whites like this your everyday drink – and for a stunning price, thanks to Angel funding.
Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and drift away on a cloud...
- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white regularly earns 90%+ ratings from Angels year after year. It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 7th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
- Chris makes a dazzling comeback with this rendition of his Pinot Gris, a followup to his highly-rated 2017 PG that had thousands of Angels raving and took Gold at the San Francisco Wine Competition
- Chris’s second round is seriously refreshing and bursting with tangy lemon, ripe peach and juicy melon that make this wine a little too easy to sip and even harder to put down
- With your help, aka Angel funding, Chris was able to blend grapes from three top-tier vineyards across the Willamette Valley to give this wine complex layers of flavors and aromas for you to slurp through. Enjoy!
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!