- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris with the benefit of a lovely, warm 2018 summer. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, Nicky & Peter's crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- We say it a lot (but it's true) great wines are made in teeny tiny quantities, and this Parish Pinot Gris is no exception. Stock up on a few special bottles from a gorgeous harvest – while you have the chance!
- This is Reserve Chardonnay, "Kiwi-style" – round and gentle with a pop of refined citrus. Nicky made sure it got all the luxury treatments – barrel-aging included!
- ...Fun fact: It's made by your favorite New Zealand winemaking family – Nicky and Peter Parish (AKA "Sis" and "Dad" to your Napa winemaker, Matt).
- With your support, they're producing fine, small-batch wines from their home estate – and loving every minute of it. "There is a lot of love that goes into making this barrel-aged wine," says Nicky. "We want our lovely Angel supporters to get the best wine possible!"
Between the juicy citrus flavors and light, crisp finish – Mike’s fresh-squeezed Sauvignon Blanc is the simply-slurpable white to have on hand these late summer months.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
What better way to spend the last stretch of summer than with a frosty glass of Mike’s indie Sauv, a few fresh-shucked oysters and warm sunset?
Oscar and Claudia’s refreshingly crisp Alvarinho is full of juicy citrus and tropical fruits that’ll transport you to the sun-soaked valleys of Portugal (and you won’t wanna leave).
Your brother-sister winemaking team harvested grapes from northwest Portugal, where warm days, cool nights and stretches of rain grow super-juicy grapes (perfect for mouth-watering whites).
This limited-release wine is especially unique thanks to its super-small and exclusive wine region. Grab a couple bottles of this zippy white before it sells out!
Sip in award-winning bliss – this refreshing white just won a Double Gold award in the First New Orleans International Wine Awards competition!
This succulent Sauv is gushing with honeydew melons and tropical zeal – as refreshing as an ocean breeze.
Scott selected super-ripe grapes plush with juiciness grown in Mendocino and Lake counties, where grapes ripen from 100 degree days and summer heat – cooling down thanks to nearby lake and ocean breezes
Days are getting longer and temps are rising...this is the rich and fruity white you need to beat the heat.
Ben’s elegant Chardonnay is light and dreamy, with effortless style. If you could taste a glimmering sunset over the French countryside, this is it.
Angel support allowed Ben to harvest grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains – a cooler climate where grapes ripen slowly to develop crisp, perfectly-balanced flavor.
This is your classic Chardonnay from the South of France, the home of ancient vines (some 1000+ years old!). When you sip this Chard, know that you’re sustaining history – and supporting this winemaker’s dream.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An incredibly refined and elegant take on a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc— this wine is super-special and nicely structured, full of zippy flavors like passionfruit and sweet, creamy lemon meringue.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- Not as overtly tropical or as grassy as other SBs, this is the perfect crisp white to pair with finer fare, like fresh lobster!
- This is one enchanting Chard, full of warm spices from French oak aging and rich fruit flavors like Washington apples.
- With your funding, Dave secured fruit from a well-respected Columbia Valley vineyard. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," says Dave. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for the perfect mix of soft fruit and smooth texture in your Chardonnay, Dave's Washington white is your perfect match. Pair with a slice of warm apple pie and thank us later.
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.