- Gerd’s Gewürztraminer glimmers with lively tropical fruit and a stunning complexity that unfolds in layer after juicy layer of flavor into a long, luscious finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Gerd got to start with high-end, hand-selected fruit from his home region of Pfalz, Germany and chose to use a light touch in the winery to let the high-quality grape flavors shine their brightest. Finally, he let the wine age a few months on lees for an unforgettable touch of extra-silky smoothness.
- Pair this Gewürztraminer up with a spread of cheeses and a few close friends on a sunny afternoon and get carried away with this easy-sipper for the rest of summer.
- This summery, oh-so-sippable white gushes with layer after layer of tropical, citrus and melon flavors, all packed together perfectly with an extra refreshing crispness.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from fruit grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California with the perfect conditions for growing otherworldly Chenin.
- This sunny, easy-sipping Chenin has ‘summer staple’ written all over it. Grab a bottle (or two) and hit the patio!
This vibrant Vermentino is unbelievably light and refreshing, with mouthwatering bursts of citrus and flashes of bright fruity flavor.
Summery and bright, this single-vineyard Carneros white is the taste equivalent to frolicking through a meadow. And it’s so Italian in style - heaps of flavor, freshness and character.
Wines like this are why the Glaabs are one of Sonoma's most innovative winemaking teams – and now Angels are helping them keep running when it matters most.
This high-end Chardonnay sings with bright flavors of ripe green apple and a citrusy touch of orange blossom and lemon, making it a fresh, fruity and perfectly complex white you won’t want to miss.
Ted sourced stellar Chardonnay fruit from the Berry Lane Vineyard in Napa’s Coombsville region, then took a unique approach to fermenting and aging the wine, using a mix of stainless steel, oak barrels and Acacia wood for a special touch of floral flavor.
Sushi makes an ideal pairing for this crisp, intensely fruity Chardonnay, Ted says. “Pair it with a salmon roll and fall in love.”
- Dry, elegant, perfectly structured… this Riesling's a stunner! With flavors like ripe autumn apples and juicy peaches, this refreshing white will plant you right into the lush German countryside.
- Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy grapes to make crisp, full-bodied wines.
- Enjoy this Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with some salsa verde enchiladas or spicy Thai chicken curry. Yummm. A little bit of heat is the perfect pairing for this white!
- This light and tantalizing Pinot Gris is swimming in ripe, fruity flavors of peach, nectarine and melon with an endlessly crisp, smooth and refreshing finish.
- Gerd sourced this peerless Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past three vintages. Scoop up a bottle while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Lively and bright, with a fresh, fruity crispness that dances on your tastebuds through a long, refreshing finish, Derek’s delectable Pinot Gris has elegance and easy-sipping written all over it.
- With Angel support behind him, Derek took this mouth-watering white all the way from vine to wine, guiding the grapes through the 2019 growing season at Wiley Vineyard, a picture-perfect cool-climate vineyard in Anderson Valley, just a hop, skip and jump from the Pacific.
- Single-vineyard wines from the world-class Wiley Vineyard easily go for over $40, and with so little Pinot Gris planted in Anderson Valley, this white is a refreshing, ravishing rarity that Angels get for an absolute steal.
- This lively, fresh and fruity Portuguese white blend from Quevedo siblings Oscar and Claudia dazzles with flavors so unforgettable, you’ll be getting thirsty every time you hear “Douro Valley” from now on.
- Angel funding gave the Quevedos free reign to blend a tongue-twisting trio of Portuguese grapes into this luscious white: Viosinho for a fresh floral character, Gouveio for depth and complexity and Códega do Larinho for flush, endlessly fruity flavors.
- “We could feel that these grapes could only make a great wine,” Oscar said. Now the only thing left is for you to taste it!
Ben’s elegant Chardonnay is light and dreamy, with effortless style. If you could taste a glimmering sunset over the French countryside, this is it.
Angel support allowed Ben to harvest grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains – a cooler climate where grapes ripen slowly to develop crisp, perfectly-balanced flavor.
This is your classic Chardonnay from the South of France, the home of ancient vines (some 1000+ years old!). When you sip this Chard, know that you’re sustaining history – and supporting this winemaker’s dream.