- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Seven years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
Oscar and Claudia’s refreshingly crisp Alvarinho is full of juicy citrus and tropical fruits that’ll transport you to the sun-soaked valleys of Portugal (and you won’t wanna leave).
Your brother-sister winemaking team harvested grapes from northwest Portugal, where warm days, cool nights and stretches of rain grow super-juicy grapes (perfect for mouth-watering whites).
This limited-release wine is especially unique thanks to its super-small and exclusive wine region. Grab a couple bottles of this zippy white before it sells out!
Sip in award-winning bliss – this refreshing white just won a Double Gold award in the First New Orleans International Wine Awards competition!
Ben’s elegant Chardonnay is light and dreamy, with effortless style. If you could taste a glimmering sunset over the French countryside, this is it.
Angel support allowed Ben to harvest grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains – a cooler climate where grapes ripen slowly to develop crisp, perfectly-balanced flavor.
This is your classic Chardonnay from the South of France, the home of ancient vines (some 1000+ years old!). When you sip this Chard, know that you’re sustaining history – and supporting this winemaker’s dream.
Coni’s Sauv Blanc is light and zippy, with ripe tropical fruit and juicy citrus notes that make for a refreshing sunny-day sipper.
Your winemaker harvested grapes from Chile’s Aconcagua Valley, where the cooler air is perfect for slowing down the ripening of the grapes – locking in juicy, crisp flavor.
Stick your hand in a bag of chips, scoop up some zesty ceviche and sip a chilled glass of this white... you’ve got yourself a slice of heaven for under $10.
- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- When David wanted to explore new vineyards outside of famous Napa, you gave him your full support. You support quality over image – that's why independent winemakers love you!
- Clean, crisp, dry and tangy - think fresh-cut apples with a whiff of honey. It drives Richard crazy that Chenin isn't as famous as Chardonnay.
- So Angels gave him the money to make the perfect Chenin, and with it, the opportunity to purchase fruit from a 4th generation farming operation in Clarksburg.
- Last year's vintage won Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Keep this prize-winning white in the fridge at all times because it's ultra-refreshing and very versatile.
- Learn Richard's pro-tip for keeping his Chenin ice cold!
Richard made you a Riesling with a Pacific-coast touch! This classic white is fruity, but not overly sweet. Sit back and let the smell of fresh flowers hit your nose, then take a sip – and taste oranges, tangerines and juicy stone fruits.
Monterey is one of the hottest CA regions on the map right now – and it’s made wine prices skyrocket. But because of your funding, Richard was able to snag a healthy share to bring you this oh-so-fresh white.
Your funding helped Richard take advantage of some killer Riesling grapes and make a special one-off white for Angels. This will be the one and only vintage of this wine – talk about a rare gem. Order a bottle (or 3) before it disappears!
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
This old-vine Chablis is your top-shelf treasure! Benjamin harvested mature Chardonnay grapes to make you a rich white with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin became the 7th generation in his family to make this Premier Cru. He loves nothing more than introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
Your limited-production Premier Cru Chablis is the upper crust. Ben selected the best of the best vines for this white – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!