- An aromatic white brimming with zesty lemon and bright juicy peach. David’s cool California Sauv is a warm-weather essential.
- Your funding allowed David a long, cool fermentation so he could coax out all the delicate aromatics from the fruit. The result is a deliciously complex white that you get for a song.
- Sip on this citrusy Sauvignon Blanc while nibbling on crackers topped with goat cheese, smashed garden peas, and if you're feelin' fancy, a sprig of mint.
- Yowza – this is an intense splash of citrus and lime, guaranteed to make you mad for Marlborough Sauv Blanc.
- Mike used your funding to work with five different cool-climate vineyards that span the upper and lower Wairau Valley – we're calling it the land of refreshment.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Especially when it's paired with buttery scallops! If that pairing sounds good, make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
- Sam snuck in all the lip-smacking flavors like summer-ripe peaches, apricots and a fresh squeeze of citrus. It's Australian sunshine in a bottle!
- And it's made from a top-tier estate Viognier vineyard in the Gourburn River Valley – thanks to you. "I'm gobsmacked we got access to this terrific fruit," he says. "And thanks to Angels, at a great price."
- Best food to pair with this versatile white? "Scallops, hands-down," Sam says. “Season some butter in a pan, sear each side for a minute or two, then enjoy with a chugalug of Viognier!” Not sure what chugalug means... but we're translating that to mean at least two bottles.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...
Rich, luxurious whites are what David’s all about and he’s made you this stunning Sauv Blanc for an easy-drinking price. Lush, lingering melon and peach flavors with a crisp, lip-smacking finish.
He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while tearing into shrimp tacos that have been loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
Coni’s Sauv Blanc is light and zippy, with ripe tropical fruit and juicy citrus notes that make for a refreshing sunny-day sipper.
Your winemaker harvested grapes from Chile’s Aconcagua Valley, where the cooler air is perfect for slowing down the ripening of the grapes – locking in juicy, crisp flavor.
Stick your hand in a bag of chips, scoop up some zesty ceviche and sip a chilled glass of this white... you’ve got yourself a slice of heaven for under $10.
- Pure and light, this Chenin’s flowing with tropical, citrus, and melon flavors. Paradise found.
- Richard used fruit grown from a fourth-generation farm in Clarksburg, California – a region known for hot days and cool, breezy nights – perfect conditions for harvesting full, juicy grapes.
- Everyone needs that perfect go-to summer bottle – and with your support, Richard crafted this sunny Chenin especially for you. Great for sipping by the pool, or dining al fresco on warm nights.
- Richard's 2016 vintage won silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle – hurry and grab a bottle of this 2017 vintage before it's gone!
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
This old-vine white dances with delicate fruit flavors, a touch of sweet nectar and an indulgent, smooth finish that tickles your tongue.
With your support, Benjamin is the 7th generation in his family to make Premier Cru Chablis! He loves introducing Angels to the unique terroir of Chablis through his luxurious white wines – celebrating “what has been below the surface of our vineyards for centuries.”
And this limited-production bottle is upper crust. Ben is super-picky about the vines he uses – “it might reduce our production quantity, but at the end of the day the bottle never compromises on quality.” Grab this treasure before it’s gone!
- You have a new favorite wine – you just don’t know it yet. This beautifully-balanced white is glimmering with crisp flavors like apple, pear, and a touch of melon. Between the delicate texture and refreshing finish, white wine doesn’t get better than this!
- Pinot Blanc’s still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape) – so you’re getting this rare and luxurious white for an insane deal.
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.