Light, bright and white, with a tang of citrus and whiff of rose petal that make this easy sipper a semi-dry delight from beginning to end.
Because of you, Gerd got to work with single vineyards in the Pfalz region of Germany, personally checking the grapes before harvest to pick them at just the right time for the perfect ripeness.
It’s hard to pronounce and not much easier to find, especially at prices like this. For helping Gerd bring more of this scrumptious white to the world, Angles get it for only $14.99!
Rick’s latest Central Coast white is a cool-climate thirst-quencher loaded with fruity flavors like apple and white peach, backed by a layer of toasty vanilla and coconut from a special bit of oak aging.
Made with grapes from the cool, rolling hills of southern Monterey County, Rick’s Chardonnay packs a smooth, round mouthfeel and scrumptiously long finish.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
- You have a new favorite wine – you just don’t know it yet. This beautifully-balanced white is glimmering with crisp flavors like apple, pear, and a touch of melon. Between the delicate texture and refreshing finish, white wine doesn’t get better than this!
- Pinot Blanc’s still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape) – so you’re getting this rare and luxurious white for an insane deal.
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
- Patrice’s world-class white bounces along with crisp brightness and light, mouthwatering flavors of honey dew, melon and Jolly Rancher. A big, smooth texture makes this Chenin oh-so-sippable.
- Patrice used 100% Chenin Blanc from France’s famous Loire Valley – home to some of the very best Chenin in the world.
- Once plucked from top-tier Loire Valley vineyards and crushed, the wine was aged for six months in stainless steel to bring out the fullest possible flavors and aromas classic Chenin is capable of.
Dry, elegant, perfectly structured… this Riesling's a stunner! With flavors like ripe autumn apples and juicy peaches, this refreshing white will plant you right into the lush German countryside.
Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy grapes to make crisp, full-bodied wines.
Enjoy this Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with some salsa verde enchiladas or spicy Thai chicken curry. Yummm. A little bit of heat is the perfect pairing for this white!
- Yowza – this is an intense splash of citrus and lime, guaranteed to make you mad for Marlborough Sauv Blanc.
- Mike used your funding to work with five different cool-climate vineyards that span the upper and lower Wairau Valley – we're calling it the land of refreshment.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Especially when it's paired with buttery scallops! If that pairing sounds good, make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
- An aromatic white brimming with zesty lemon and bright juicy peach. David’s cool California Sauv is a warm-weather essential.
- Your funding allowed David a long, cool fermentation so he could coax out all the delicate aromatics from the fruit. The result is a deliciously complex white that you get for a song.
- Sip on this citrusy Sauvignon Blanc while nibbling on crackers topped with goat cheese, smashed garden peas, and if you're feelin' fancy, a sprig of mint.
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...